What If There Were No Plotholes?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Toriyama and Toei would need to be dead and somebody with a lot of free time and a lot of calculators and MS Word and Excel documents to keep track of irrelevant details would need to be in charge. Plot holes are honestly inevitable when you draw a weekly comic book series honestly. Like even writing my fanfic that I update irregularly i noticed I forgot some plot details because they were so minor

Hector

High Class Warrior
1. If the Farmer's power level was still 5, the scouter numbers of the fighters at the beginning of DBZ would be at least in the hundreds of thousands.
2. Gohan wouldn't have been able to bounce back the spirit bomb against Vegeta. He would have been hit by it and died. Or, if he were needed alive for the plot, he would have been injured, and then he would have transformed into an ape all the same.
3. Freeza's power levels would be a lot lower, or not everybody and their mommas would be a match for him in his first form.
4. The story Imperfect Cell told Piccolo about how he went back in time would be clearer.
5. When Tenshinhan saw SSJ Goku fighting Nineteen, he would have said something like, "Wow, he's stronger than 3 years ago."
6. Cell would have vomited Eighteen through his tail.
7. Cell's core wouldn't be in his head, since that had already been blown up by Goku once.
8. Gohan would have transformed only into SSJ1 at the Budokai.
9. Gotenks would have started out as SSJ against Super Buu.
10. Against Kid Buu, they would have done the reasonable thing and transported Gohan there to one-shot him. Or, if the author wanted Goku/Kid Buu to be stronger than Gohan/Super Buu, he would have explained it somehow. E.g. when Vegetto was defused, his power was shared between Goku and Vegeta.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The 25th Budokai and Babidi’s Ship would both have been far, far different.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
How would the impact of Draognball Z differ if there were no plotholes of any kind?
Its impact wouldn't be all that different. Toriyama's comedic timing and eye for fantastic choreography, among other non-plot-related things, made Dragon Ball what it is today.