What is the chronological order of this series?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I feel like watching it for the lols. Does anyone know the order to watch it in?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Knowing me I won't make it more than 2 mins but I might try watching it when I'm on the clock lol

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Aren’t most flashbacks very short? You’d be opening episodes just to watch 5 minute clips with a Kaio voice over and then just the normal series.

I think Kai does a little montage with Bardock and Part 1 though, which is very cool.

Majin Boo flashbacks 5 million years ago —> Goku meets Young Roshi in the past —> Piccolo Daimao Wars flashbacks —> —> Bardock OVA or first half of DB Broly —> Everything up to Mecha Freeza and Cold arriving on Earth —> Trunks OVA —> Not sure if you should watch the start of the Androids Saga —> Cell’s flashback of him killing Trunks —> Androids Saga again —> Cell Saga —> Boo Saga

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Majin Boo flashbacks 5 million years ago —> Goku meets Young Roshi in the past —> Piccolo Daimao Wars flashbacks —> —> Bardock OVA or first half of DB Broly —> Everything up to Mecha Freeza and Cold arriving on Earth —> Trunks OVA —> Not sure if you should watch the start of the Androids Saga —> Cell’s flashback of him killing Trunks —> Androids Saga again —> Cell Saga —> Boo Saga
This is an interesting take on the Anime.