What Is The Forum's Goal For 2022?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
I saw that the goal in 2019 was to reach a specific number of posts. I haven't found a goal for 2020, 2021, and 2022 yet.

What will the goal be for this year?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
If I make a random counting thread just for myself. Let's use this as an example:

Majin Nila Counts To 1,000 By Himsellf

And I literally post 1,000 times by myself. Would this be acceptable, or would another person have to post/contribute in between my posts?

~150 a day would be so simple to implement in this fashion by one person.

Do you have any statistical information as to what the average daily number of posts is for the past X months?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 10-03-32 Statistics DBZeta - DBZ Forum - Admin control panel.png

We've been >~100 posts per day for all of 2022.

If you'd like to do that you're more than welcome to lol.

Warmmedown

Elite
Post more is the idea?

Is there a place to see which sections get posted in the most? Not bothered about hitting a target, just wondering after GSM123's post.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What'd you have in mind?
Possibly asking members on Neoseeker that are also members here to come back. Pyro is the first to come to mind, because he’s an Admin here but hasn’t posted here in months but still posts on Neoseeker. The biggest issue is that SSJ2 and I are both banned on Neoseeker.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Possibly asking members on Neoseeker that are also members here to come back. Pyro is the first to come to mind, because he’s an Admin here but hasn’t posted here in months but still posts on Neoseeker. The biggest issue is that SSJ2 and I are both banned on Neoseeker.
Not sure what neoseeker is...