What shiny Pokemon have you caught?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Last night I caught a shiny Magikarp in Let's Go Pikachu.

20190211-030944.jpg

Outside of that, I've gotten a shiny Mightyena in Emerald, and a shiny Pidgey in Leaf Green. Obviously the Red Gyarados in GSC/Heart Gold.

How about you?

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I caught quite a few on ROMs but with an actual game I got a shiny Igglybuff from the egg you get from the daycare in Crystal, which back then I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were since I was like 8. Then I got a shiny Ralts in either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, don't remember which one it was. Ended up chaining that one while I was lookin for a female ralts with an egg move. Not counting the Shiny Gyarados since that one is guaranteed.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I caught a shiny Butterfree, the Red Gyarados and that Crystal Shiny Egg ofc in generation 2.

In future generations I got two shiny Weedle, a shiny Ditto, a shiny Tentacool, a shiny Machoke, a shiny Duskull, and some other shit I caught on Friend Safari that I can't remember anymore. I once came close to capturing a shiny Dugtrio (or was it a Diglett?) and a shiny Floatzel, but ended up killing them accidentally.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I got a shiny Cresselia in Diamond, though I believe I've since lost the game cartridge and didn't manage to transfer it over to the later generations.

Other than that, I haven't caught any shinies myself outside of GTS and Wonder Trades in Gen 6, though I did catch a shiny Siglyph for my cousin when showing him how the Ultra Wormholes in Ultra Sun worked.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Speaking of Wonder Trade I got a shiny Entei but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a legit one.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Only one I can remember of the top of my head was a shiny Absol in ORAS, which I wanted to use on my team anyway. Got the wrong ability but had to just go with it cuz shiny.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Shiny Wailmer in Omega Ruby while hunting for Pelipper. My first shiny besides the Gyarados.

Last year I caught a shiny Zubat in the forest in HeartGold. Wish it was this year so I could call it Flubat.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
In Shield I caught a shiny Umbreon and Linoone.

Warmmedown

Elite
If that Majikarp is shiny, then there's a good chance I would never notice some shiny pokemon. I think in the old games they had a sparkle around them? Maybe.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yeah, most of the games have noticeable sparkles at the start of a battle. Some shinies are also really close to their original counterpart (Regice, Articuno, Zapdos etc) so it's pretty annoying. :king

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Finally! I even managed to get the one that I wanted :alex :alex

WtfjhWH.jpg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Shiny Raichu looks awesome :alex

6-DD43-C0-A-1-DA8-4168-BCBB-54-CAEA43-FC33.jpg

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I wish I kept my 3ds. Been wanting to play Crystal bad lately.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Just hatched shiny Magby from odd egg. I’d use it but I started with Cyndaquil instead of using Totodile like normal.