WHY IS BROLY EXCLUDED FROM DRAGON BALL FILMS ?

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
There's two different DragonBall sections here.

1. Dragon Ball Super & Broly
Discuss anything DB Super related here!

2. Dragon Ball Movies & GT
Discuss the Dragon Ball films and GT.

Okay i get that DragonBall Super Broly is DragonBall Super, but this is a film not another DragonBall Super episode.

The character himself has never been part of an on-going series, so why is anything Broly excluded from films when he's been in 4 including Dragon Ball Super: Broly ?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The sections were initially named Dragon Ball Super, and Broly & GT, based around the joke that Broly is discussed the most out of non-canon stuff. When Broly was revealed to be the villain in the new film we moved his name to the Super section to continue that joke. Don't pay any mind to it.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
The sections were initially named Dragon Ball Super, and Broly & GT, based around the joke that Broly is discussed the most out of non-canon stuff. When Broly was revealed to be the villain in the new film we moved his name to the Super section to continue that joke. Don't pay any mind to it.

Ah okay.
So i can post DragonBall Super Broly movie information in the Dragon Ball Movies & GT section ?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If it's a Super related film it can go in the Super section. Other Broly movies can go in the movies & Gt section.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
We should just have one big section called "Broly" and delete everything else.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That would be too organized for my liking.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
If it's a Super related film it can go in the Super section. Other Broly movies can go in the movies & Gt section.

So it's DragonBall Super & DragonBall Super Films then?
That would be cool.