Will Cooler return?

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Cooler is a non-canon element and with the mistakes they made in his movies e.g. Gohan having mushroom hair and a tail. And in the next it's either before or after androids so either Goku should be sick or Vegeta having SSJ shouldn't be known.
He cannot exist in the cannon timeline.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
No news on who the villain is. I doubt it's the Cooler we all know from M5 and M6.
If they decide to bring Freeza's bigger brother, I'm fairly sure they'll create a completely new brother.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I hope he does not make an appearance. While I did love Cooler, I don't think it's right for him to return to something that could potentially be canon. I want to see brand new fresh villains.

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
No chance in hell Cooler will return. As far as Toriyama is concerned, he doesn't even exist.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
It would be cool if he returned in the series, thus confirming the movies as "another universe". He'd still be alive and maybe not in a super big role.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I don't think he will, but it'd be better than Freeza returning again.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Simply do to the end of the last movie, I COULD see Frieza returning again some day, but Cooler?... nah.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Can't say I see Cooler coming back as a main villain. Some sort of acknowledgement to his existence however does seem entirely possible. A quick cameo or mention seems most likely, if anything is going to happen.