Yo

Yurishi

Yo, my name is Yurishi. I am a Japanese Dragon Ball fan. I checked the dragon Ball community in english and I happened to arrive here. I hope I can chill here despite not being American.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
3kMHM9a.jpg

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Bro what are you talking about?? This guy is not me. Why would I make a dupe. I am here for 5 years. Lmao

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Captain Cadaver said:
Nice try at a dupe, Pakl.

Lol, so is Pakl doing this shit again?

I remember he invited me to a forum in which he said was created by a Japanese fan, and that the other members there were Japanese. The supposed Japanese fan ended up being him, which was pretty easy to figure out when I saw an unmistakable thought pattern when discussing similar subjects.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
Bro what are you talking about?? This guy is not me. Why would I make a dupe. I am here for 5 years. Lmao
Along with what ahill said validating this, you both have identical IP addresses and service providers, something far from a coincidence. Considering you also claimed you died and your brother was using your account (not that anybody believed that), it's far from a reach to believe you'd be doing something pointless like this.
That said, stop doing things as childish as this. Consider it your final warning on such matters.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The screenshot above proves it lol.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Lmao @ Pakl using a dupe without even bothering to change IP addresses.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It says right above. I did the favour of blanking out the second half of your IP, but they are identical.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
It says right above. I did the favour of blanking out the second half of your IP, but they are identical.

Can you point it out for me?

Warmmedown

Elite
No Japanese fan is coming here lol. Unless they're doing a study on small online communities for their upcoming manga where a virus mysteriously wipes out a whole forum and its members.

RIP Zetazquad