Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Discuss anything DB Super related here!
User avatar
SIAD
Member
Member
Posts: 2392
Joined: 31 May 2015, 00:00
Location: Chile

Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby SIAD » 03 Sep 2017, 12:15

I started to think about what would happen if Cell revived and decided to train at Freezer level.

Many speak of Golden Cell would be tremendously more powerful than Golden Freezer and that perhaps it would take less than 4 months to reach that form. Freezer is a prodigy and Cell owns its cells.

But I have begun to think that Freezer is a prodigious being and it is not enough to have his cells, to reach his power as quickly as he, because of my next theory.

I've been thinking about why Mecha Freezer did not even train a bit to be multiple times stronger than Goku SSJ (Namek), instead of being slightly superior?

The answer according to my theory is the following, it may be that the robotized state has increased a certain amount of its power, but it prevents him from training or having the body prodigy to increase his power in that extraordinary way.

While in FnF when Freezer regained his normal state, he decided to train and in only 4 months increased his power that way Universal.

That means Freezer's body is prodigious and it is not enough just to have its cells to increase its power that way.

Also it should not be forgotten that Cell has Mecha Freezer cells and not normal Freezer, therefore, Cell does not have a prodigy body to have the same Freezer gains.

I do not rule out the possibility that if Cell had not died and decided to train all his life as Android # 17, it would probably be much stronger than Android # 17 (Current), but that would increase both its power in just 4 months and Freezer, I do not think so.

What do you think of my theory?
Every time I forget something, I remember Goku when he says "I forgot to revive Kaiosama" in Chapter 29 DBS. A if I end up laughing.

It gives me much laughter remember the chapter 34, when Jaco discovers that Frost cheat and ask to review it, but it is threatened by Champa, therefore retracts Jaco. Then Beerus says "I do not care if you are destroyed or not, the end of the day" and then Vegeta says "Me neither I care".

I want this in DBS: https://www.google.cl/imgres?imgurl=htt ... mrc&uact=8

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5042

User avatar
KyuubiAhri
Member
Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: 18 Aug 2016, 14:09

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby KyuubiAhri » 03 Sep 2017, 12:21

Also it should not be forgotten that Cell has Mecha Freezer cells and not normal Freezer, therefore, Cell does not have a prodigy body to have the same Freezer gains.

Mecha frieza has the same cells as Final form frieza.If i turn 60% of my body into metal the remaining 40% will still have my cells.
And majority of his body is mechanical which means that he can't (or can just barely) get stronger
Image

User avatar
SIAD
Member
Member
Posts: 2392
Joined: 31 May 2015, 00:00
Location: Chile

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby SIAD » 03 Sep 2017, 12:24

Also it should not be forgotten that Cell has Mecha Freezer cells and not normal Freezer, therefore, Cell does not have a prodigy body to have the same Freezer gains.

Mecha frieza has the same cells as Final form frieza.If i turn 60% of my body into metal the remaining 40% will still have my cells.
And majority of his body is mechanical which means that he can't (or can just barely) get stronger
Of course, although the point is that Cell does not have the prodigious body to increase its power as Freezer.
Every time I forget something, I remember Goku when he says "I forgot to revive Kaiosama" in Chapter 29 DBS. A if I end up laughing.

It gives me much laughter remember the chapter 34, when Jaco discovers that Frost cheat and ask to review it, but it is threatened by Champa, therefore retracts Jaco. Then Beerus says "I do not care if you are destroyed or not, the end of the day" and then Vegeta says "Me neither I care".

I want this in DBS: https://www.google.cl/imgres?imgurl=htt ... mrc&uact=8

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5042

User avatar
KyuubiAhri
Member
Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: 18 Aug 2016, 14:09

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby KyuubiAhri » 03 Sep 2017, 12:26

I agree.After all,he has only small portion of freeza's cells (and king cold who i assume doesn't have as much potential as him)

But this is Super,so anything is possible
Image

withheldforprivacy
Member
Member
Posts: 6086
Joined: 20 Jun 2015, 00:00

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby withheldforprivacy » 03 Sep 2017, 14:29

Cell could not become SSJ despite having Saiyan cells, so he can not become Golden either.

User avatar
Paladin
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3588
Joined: 10 Sep 2016, 14:16
Favorite Manga: Berserk

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby Paladin » 03 Sep 2017, 14:31

He could become Emerald, though.
Image

User avatar
SuperSaiyan2
General of the Army
General of the Army
Posts: 30360
Joined: 13 Oct 2014, 00:00
Location: Falconia
Favorite Anime: Psycho Pass
Favorite Manga: Berserk

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby SuperSaiyan2 » 03 Sep 2017, 19:11

If Freeza was really a "prodigy" then he would have left when he realized his defeat to Goku and then slammed him/earth in 4 months. Such trash writing. I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if Cell could somehow get this form/another form during Super.
Image

User avatar
SIAD
Member
Member
Posts: 2392
Joined: 31 May 2015, 00:00
Location: Chile

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby SIAD » 03 Sep 2017, 19:17

If Freeza was really a "prodigy" then he would have left when he realized his defeat to Goku and then slammed him/earth in 4 months. Such trash writing. I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if Cell could somehow get this form/another form during Super.
However Freezer was unconscious match in 2.
Every time I forget something, I remember Goku when he says "I forgot to revive Kaiosama" in Chapter 29 DBS. A if I end up laughing.

It gives me much laughter remember the chapter 34, when Jaco discovers that Frost cheat and ask to review it, but it is threatened by Champa, therefore retracts Jaco. Then Beerus says "I do not care if you are destroyed or not, the end of the day" and then Vegeta says "Me neither I care".

I want this in DBS: https://www.google.cl/imgres?imgurl=htt ... mrc&uact=8

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5042

User avatar
Kid Buu's Babydaddy
Member
Member
Posts: 6193
Joined: 13 Aug 2016, 01:07

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby Kid Buu's Babydaddy » 03 Sep 2017, 21:04

Cell could not become SSJ despite having Saiyan cells, so he can not become Golden either.
Cell does become ssj, and ssj2.

If you're a multiplier fag Cell simply wouldn't use a golden form because his strength is far more multiplied using SSJ transformations. He could hypothetically go golden in his "pure" form and not on top of ssj.
Last edited by Kid Buu's Babydaddy on 04 Sep 2017, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.
Theallpowerfulpuipui
Image

User avatar
Fearless
Member
Member
Posts: 30129
Joined: 01 Jun 2015, 00:00
Location: Alone
Favorite Anime: DB/Z/Super
Favorite Manga: DB/Z/Super
Contact:

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby Fearless » 04 Sep 2017, 03:12

That depends on :troll :toei
Image
Image

User avatar
Kid Buu's Babydaddy
Member
Member
Posts: 6193
Joined: 13 Aug 2016, 01:07

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby Kid Buu's Babydaddy » 04 Sep 2017, 05:47

That depends on :troll :toei
:sure2

User avatar
Drama
Member
Member
Posts: 524
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 00:00

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby Drama » 12 Sep 2017, 18:40

He doesn't need a Golden form since he's perfect guys duh. With his Saiyan cells along with Freeza's he can reach God tier like they all have. It makes sense to me and since this is a series that makes absolutely no sense every other episode it's completely possible.

User avatar
freezamite
Member
Member
Posts: 567
Joined: 16 Nov 2016, 08:20

Re: Cell can not reach the Golden state.

Postby freezamite » 13 Sep 2017, 10:17

I've been thinking about why Mecha Freezer did not even train a bit to be multiple times stronger than Goku SSJ (Namek), instead of being slightly superior?

The answer according to my theory is the following, it may be that the robotized state has increased a certain amount of its power, but it prevents him from training or having the body prodigy to increase his power in that extraordinary way.
I don't think this is what happened. Mecha and Cold were completely oblivious of Mecha's real power as can be seen by his reactions after Trunks kills Freezer, which means that they didn't check what was possible for mecha or not.

The reason Mecha didn't train is because he was aware that SSJ Goku beat him while he was in a very injured and weakened state, and knowing Freezer, once he felt healed he probably rushed to the earth to kill everyone. Furthermore, his mechanical implants improved his low stamina which is something he could perceive, so he assumed he was more than ready to fight the saiyans.
Also it should not be forgotten that Cell has Mecha Freezer cells and not normal Freezer, therefore, Cell does not have a prodigy body to have the same Freezer gains.
Cell had Freezer's Cell's, not "mecha freezer" cells, because there are not "mecha freezer" cells. It's the same body but with the 75% of it replaced by mechanical implants, but the Cells that remain the other 25% are pure, 100% normal Freezer cells.
Furthermore, the zenkai Cell had before dying proves that his limit of power was the same as Freezer's. So, even if Cell couldn't do the Golden transformation, his power should be at the very minimum as extraordinarily high as Freezer's.


Return to “Dragon Ball Super”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Idea of Gaslight and 5 guests

cron