Goku in M10

Discuss Dragon Ball anime, films, non manga products.
Pakl

Goku in M10

Postby Pakl » 18 Jun 2015, 15:51

He was wrong about the movie 7 release of the Anime episodes... M7 was revealed between episodes 147 to 148

Pakl-sama proffesional debater and trolls destroyer

My logic does make sense just listen to what I say

Dagon

Goku in M10

Postby Dagon » 22 Jun 2015, 09:54

I think Goku was actually there. The wish was to bring Goku there, not bring Goku back to life, so it's fine that he gets brought back for a few mintues.

Pakl

Goku in M10

Postby Pakl » 22 Jun 2015, 10:07

Goku was never wished... Goten just asked Shenron for help...

Please watch the Japanese dub with subs for better understanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtUCUIRvOdA]https://www.youtube.com/watchv=BtUCUIRvOdA[/fl[FLASH=250,250]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtUCUIRvOdA
Last edited by Pakl on 22 Jun 2015, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Gothic
Red Ribbon Army
Red Ribbon Army

Goku in M10

Postby Southern Gothic » 27 Jul 2015, 23:40

Also it's not like Goku has to follow the rules. He snuck in that punch in the Bojack movie, and we all know he got away with it. By the time M10 came around, the Kais probably just said screw it, pretend Shenlong did it. :X
--Keep calm. Not is not the time for fear. That comes later.--

Son Gokū

Re: Goku in M10

Postby Son Gokū » 07 Dec 2015, 09:54

I remember helping out. Events similar to this movie happened in my universe. I had the SSJ2 transformation by then, but didn't need to use it.
Goten's wording let me come back just to help with the situation, but then I had to go back...
"Power comes from a need, not a desire."

"Where do I put it all?"

Fire Lord

Postby Fire Lord » 07 Dec 2015, 11:20

Wait a sec as far as i know Goku was not on planet Earth during that time period. I mean physically

Fearless Zamasu

Postby Fearless Zamasu » 07 Dec 2015, 11:31

Yup, not physically.
Coming Soon....

Son Gokū

Postby Son Gokū » 07 Dec 2015, 14:42

Yeah. I was still dead.

"Where do I put it all?"

xmysticgohanx

Postby xmysticgohanx » 08 Dec 2015, 16:20

I'm so happy the real Goku is on this forum giving us insight on everything. :et
"The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him." (Proverbs 18:17 ESV)

Son Gokū

Postby Son Gokū » 08 Dec 2015, 23:11

I'm so happy the real Goku is on this forum giving us insight on everything. :et
Real in my own way. :wink:

"Where do I put it all?"

Atem King of Niger

Postby Atem King of Niger » 09 Dec 2015, 06:39

:et......

:cage1 :cage1
He is a disgusting worm and I never want to talk to him in my life again.

Is this what your cousin said when you tried to fuck her? :king

p123

Postby p123 » 09 Dec 2015, 17:29

Yea I thought it was confirmed that the Kamehameha was actually wrecking Broly quite badly. For as durable as he seemed to be, he really cracked apart when the pressure was on him.

I'm fine with Super Saiyan Goku/Goten and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan being able to take him out. Broly is probably right around Fat Buu's first power ups level.

Sam

Postby Sam » 23 Feb 2016, 02:35

I think Goku was definitely there. His chi was sensed by everyone around. This could all be an illusion of the Dragonballs, sure, but there's no way to prove that. How could Broly have seen Goku with that gigantic, immense green ball of death in between the huge gap of space between him and Gohan/Goten? I just don't think he could. He acknowledges Goku with his psychopathic "Kakaroto!" AFTER Goku lands and turns Super Saiyan. I doubted for a long time that Broly could sense chi, but, apparently he can. And there's no way he could just SEE Goku, right? With all that chaos going on? Or hear him?

As for Goku being SSj2, that's debatable. Could he? Most likely. Should he? Most likely. Does it definitely look like Gohan turned SSj2 in the final charge? Almost certainly, he was earlier in the movie. Does it look like Goku could have in the final charge? Potentially, but, that could also be attributed to the massive amount of wind that was blowing in their faces.

I however, think that the Kamehameha shot him into the sun for a reason. He tried to erect a chi barrier, and it did momentarily halt the Kamehameha briefly. He yelled in agony/rage when it hit him, but, after that, you don't see him at all until he smashes into the sun. From there, he's screaming and his heart explodes and he is eviscerated. Why send him into the sun otherwise? Because he has healing properties, sure, and maybe to make sure he's defeated and to not leave any doubt in the viewers' mind... but, practically, they had to at least admit there was a good chance he'd survive and that this was their final shot at stopping him, so, they sent him into the sun. I have no doubt in my mind that Kamehameha would have hurt him good, but, damaged him like he was after movie 8? Probably not. Killed him? I'm guessing no. The sun was an insurance policy.

I put M10 Broly at around Good Boo's power level.
Stannis I Baratheon quotes - A Song of Ice and Fire

“I stopped believing in gods the day I saw the Windproud break up across the bay. Any gods so monstrous as to drown my mother and father would never have my worship, I vowed. In King's Landing, the High Septon would prattle at me of how all justice and goodness flowed from the Seven, but all I ever saw of either was made by men."

"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."

"Sacrifice … is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice."

“Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

Pakl

Postby Pakl » 23 Feb 2016, 15:21

Actually, the narrator asks if the image of Goku with Gohan in the Cell fight was real or not too..

kriss-
Suspended
Suspended

Postby kriss- » 02 Mar 2016, 13:59

I remember helping out. Events similar to this movie happened in my universe. I had the SSJ2 transformation by then, but didn't need to use it.
Goten's wording let me come back just to help with the situation, but then I had to go back...
Lmao!

Because Goku was seen from Broly that proves that he was there and because it was a family Kamehameha, than his power was used to defeat Broly.
I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand...

Return to “Broly and GT”