Kurt Angle telling the truth

Talk about WWE here.
MysticRumoosh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Favorite Manga: Minamoto-kun Monogat

Re: Kurt Angle telling the truth

Postby MysticRumoosh » 13 Feb 2017, 08:08

I'm not asking you to agree with me, but this subject of whether or not Roman is entertaining is entirely subjective. I don't enjoy watching him and no opinion can sway me. :idk

It's okay if you like him, tho. :gay
Ivanka #2024.

Le Pen #2017.

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 13 Feb 2017, 08:10

Fair enough, but this bs I see of brain-damaged fans that say he has no talent or can't wrestle is laughable to me when everyone who actually you know has been in the business says otherwise.

MysticRumoosh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MysticRumoosh » 13 Feb 2017, 08:12

Well at least he's better than Goldberg. :elmo
Ivanka #2024.

Le Pen #2017.

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 13 Feb 2017, 08:13

Oldberg needs to leave, but those same idiots will cheer that grand-pa squashing Lesnar.

MysticRumoosh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MysticRumoosh » 13 Feb 2017, 08:19

The novelty of Goldberg is gone now. He does need to leave. This mania is shaping up to be the worst in a long while.
Ivanka #2024.

Le Pen #2017.

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 13 Feb 2017, 08:24

There is no hype at-all, for any of the matches going into WrestleMania so yeah.

MysticRumoosh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MysticRumoosh » 13 Feb 2017, 08:35

Bray Wyatt is going to lose the belt to Orton, Goldberg will lose the belt to Lesnar who will then leave for seven months, AJ will be given a shitty ooponent, Cena will be thrown into a nonsensical mixed tag match, Roman will probably defeat Undertaker and Samoa Joe will likely have to face HHH if not Rollins.

Sounds like crap to me! :elmo
Ivanka #2024.

Le Pen #2017.

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 13 Feb 2017, 19:20

Completely right. None of the matches have any hype or freshness to them.

Oldberg vs Lesnar was done at Survivor-Series before and that was when all the hype was, since we've seen it like twice (counting the Royal-Rumble) so I don't know how you can be excited for this match. If Goldberg wins (which he probably won't), good for him but he's done it before at Survivor-Series and WrestleMania so who cares? If Lesnar wins...well not like Lesnar ever loses all that much anyway, so it'll just be another Lesnar win. Again who cares?

Roman vs UnderTaker is just a weird combination. Cena vs UT might have been more interesting. I don't think they'll click at all or have any chemistry whatsoever. UnderTaker also needs to be put out of his misery. He looks too old and just looks pathetic compared to what he once was. I know for most fans, it's a rule not to disrespect UnderTaker because apparently he's a legend and deserves it, but some-one needs to tell the grand-pa for the Love of Gawd to hang it up. He looks terrible and he's just killing his legacy by continuing.

Bray Wyatt vs Orton has happened before and honestly again a combination I could care less about. Boreton is beyond boring.

Cena & Nikki Bella vs The Miz & Maryse sounds good, but this sounds like a throw-away match for John Cena at WrestleMania. This sounds like something that could be good for maybe a B-Level SmackDown! PPV, not WrestleMania.

Kevin Owens vs maybe Chris Jericho is another match I think is not really something that one would think of for WrestleMania. Even-though that match'll probably be good. Too bad, because I do like Kevin Owens but Jericho and Kevin Owens have been so much on RAW and Television, seeing them perform just isn't all that special, even-though both are obviously good.

Seth Rollins vs Triple H - Triple H match so I could care less and I think Seth Rollins could do better against someone-else.

sei'taer

Postby sei'taer » 13 Feb 2017, 19:28

I have no doubt that Roman will win, since Vince has an affinity for mediocre meatheads.
Ouch that's kind of taking it far isn't it?

Reigns might not be over, and his style is a little slower, but he still is a far more and competent wrestler than most of Vince's pet projects.

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 13 Feb 2017, 19:58

I have no doubt that Roman will win, since Vince has an affinity for mediocre meatheads.
Ouch that's kind of taking it far isn't it?

Reigns might not be over, and his style is a little slower, but he still is a far more and competent wrestler than most of Vince's pet projects.
Most people (not saying Mystic_Vegeta) don't know what they're talking about when they say Roman's got no talent. They are just talking shit, because they think no-one can challenge their stupid ideas and think everyone hates Roman.

Roman has had many great matches since his push and has improved amazingly since the start of his mega-push. He delivered every-time it mattered. Tell me, one big time Roman match that was disappoint or sucked...that's right you can't think of any because he's delivered every time. Fact

theallpowerfulPuiPui

Postby theallpowerfulPuiPui » 13 Feb 2017, 20:29

Kurt Angle before the interview :panties

Kurt Angle after the interview :brother

Sorry, PuiPui, stole your schtick!
Me after you did that :rape
Me after I'm done with you :molest

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 13 Feb 2017, 20:51

OK! Now I remember one. WrestleMania 32 sucked, but that whole show sucked anyway.

Fearless Super
Favorite Anime: Dragon Ball/Z/Super
Favorite Manga: Dragon Ball/Z/Super

Postby Fearless Super » 14 Feb 2017, 00:57

I don't like the Superman booking of Roman where he doesn't lose clean which made his matches predictable. Just take a look at MITB where Rollins pinned him clean, it was unpredictable especially most of us thought that he's gonna win but the ending was great with Ambrose winning at the end.

Fantastische Hure

Postby Fantastische Hure » 14 Feb 2017, 07:50

When did Seth Rollins lose clean since he turned face? He didn't even lose clean to Sami Zayn.

MysticRumoosh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MysticRumoosh » 14 Feb 2017, 08:09

In general there needs to be more unpredictable finishes. Also, having Reigns hold his own against both tag team champions (Anderson with a chair and Gallows being fucking 11 feet tall) it further cements them as a joke and an afterthought of a team. Not good.
Ivanka #2024.

Le Pen #2017.

Return to “WWE”