Gap between fp ssj goku cg and fp perfect cell

Hector

High Class Warrior
Why is bigger in the anime than in the manga?
In the anime, there is also the filler scene in which Perfect Cell (pre full power) fights evenly with SSJ2 Gohan. So: Perfect Cell (true speed) ~ SSJ Gohan << SSJ2 Gohan (initial) ~ Perfect Cell (filler scene) << Perfect Cell (full power) << SSJ2 Gohan (full power)

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Goku was strong enough to entertain him (even warranting a continuation request from Cell after the fight), but that's all he could muster. A pattern we saw from SSJG Goku vs Beerus, BoG.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I'd agree with Spiral, on a gap more or less the same between SSJG Goku and Beerus as far as BoG went and with AT introducing the 6/10 scale for Goku and Beerus. If I'm not mistaken, he also said Whis would be a 15 (obviously retconned later) and that funnily enough seems a nice spacing between SSJ Goku/FP Cell/SSJ2 Gohan imo. Not exactly the same gaps when I do my lists with my own power up preferences, but in the same ball park.

SSJ Goku : 100
Cell (vs Goku) : 110
--- gap is fair for one or two steps ahead while at the same time, Goku still being able to keep up somewhat
SSJ Gohan : 120
Cell (vs gohan) : 132

---- Gohan was quick enough that the Cell who fought Goku couldn't touch him, though when Cell used his real speed, and presumably, more power, he was in a level he could prevent Gohan from doing much.

Cell (full power) : 187.5
--- I like to see it as a similar to the grade II power up due to the resemblance in the aura and increased muscular mass when Cell goes full power when comparing to grade II... As if Cell could access a Grade III like power up going FP.

SSJ2 Gohan : 288 (2.4x his SSJ power... A somewhat noticeable rage boost on top of the standard 2x for SSJ)

Goku would be actually 53% of Cell following my gaps above, but it's still within the realm of the Beerus/SSJG Goku (BoG) gap.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think the Goku/Beerus gap fits perfectly here if SSJ2 = 2x. Could even have Cell at 70% just like Beerus.

SSJ Goku: 6

Cell: 7
~ FP: 10 (Grade 2-esque just like 100% Freeza)

SSJ Gohan: 7.5
~ SSJ2: 15

SIAD

Elite
I think the Goku/Beerus gap fits perfectly here if SSJ2 = 2x. Could even have Cell at 70% just like Beerus.

SSJ Goku: 6

Cell: 7
~ FP: 10 (Grade 2-esque just like 100% Freeza)

SSJ Gohan: 7.5
~ SSJ2: 15
Great and Gohan SSJ2 would be like Whis. Excellent numbers.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Great and Gohan SSJ2 would be like Whis. Excellent numbers.

And then SPC would be 14.

Cell vs Goku and Gohan = MSSJ
FP Cell = Grade 2
Buff Cell = Grade 3?*
SPC = SSJ2

*FP Cell was weakened so his Grade 3 boost wasn’t very big. 12 at best for Buff.