How strong was FP PC's kamehameha & SPC's kamehameha?

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
In numbers, how would you put?
FP PC = 1
SPC = ?
ssj2 gohan = ?

FP PC kamehameha = ?
ssj2 gohan kamehameha (the one who countered it) = ?
ssj2 gohan kamehameha holding back vs spc = ?
SPC kamehameha = ?
ssj2 gohan kamehameha father and son (fully unleashed) = ?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
FP Cell: 1
~ Kamehameha: 3

SSJ2 Gohan: 2
~ Uncharged Kamehameha: 4

SPC: 1.8
~ Kamehameha: 5.4

SSJ2 Gohan (Weak KHH): 4.5

Father-Son Kamehameha: 6

Gohan said he was at <50%, but that was before Goku helped him regain part of his confidence.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Perfect Cell's KMHMH was way above Perfect Cell's normal power but below SSJ2 Gohan's quickly done KMHMH, likely above SSJ2 Gohan's standard power since Gohan had to use his own KMHMH to counter that. The other one was somewhat below SSJ2 Gohan's full power KMHMH, needing SSJ2 Gohan to put focus on a full charged KMHMH when bursting out 100% of his powers.

Perfect Cell : 60
-- KMHMH : 120
Super Perfect Cell : 90
-- KMHMH : 180

SSJ2 Gohan : 100
-- quickly done KMHMH : 150
-- full power KMHMH : 200

While Perfect Cell wasn't killed by Gohan's KMHMH, whereas SPC was eradicated, I think it had a lot to do with kid Gohan not going all out in the pushing power to evaporate Cell's entire body since he wanted to make him suffer, while kid Gohan put all the pressure into its pushing power when the KMHMH overwhelmed SPC... And likely, the fact that SPC was momentarily distracted by Vegeta, created an opening that made Cell's destruction easier than it imo would have been if Cell were focused. Maybe it'd look more like Kaioken x3 Goku vs Vegeta's Galick Gun but without the Kaioken x4 part, as if that were replaced by a gradual pushing back of Vegeta and Vegeta being eradicated there... Perhaps even more quickly, I'd say.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
FP Cell: 1
~ Kamehameha: 3

SSJ2 Gohan: 2
~ Uncharged Kamehameha: 4

SPC: 1.8
~ Kamehameha: 5.4

SSJ2 Gohan (Weak KHH): 4.5

Father-Son Kamehameha: 6

Gohan said he was at <50%, but that was before Goku helped him regain part of his confidence.
So, you have ssj gohan = perfect cell? Cell surviving to a kamehameha that his 4x above his level seems too much.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
@GreatSaiyaman123 @ahill1

What do you think of my scalling?

Perfect cell- 60
Kamehameha - 90

Spc- 80
Kamehameha - 120

Ssj2 gohan - 100
Kamehameha - 108

Half - 50
Kamehameha holding back - 100
Father and son - 150

I am using toriyama's minimalist mindset to do this. What you might change?

Imo even myself i'm not too sure. Gohan to be able to clash with spc's kamehameha has to be way more amped than a normal kamehameha, which seems too way off, and if mind is a component of ki that could make him even weaker. Another argument would be if spc was holding back, but nothing suggests it, the only one stated to be holding back is gohan.
0222-008.png

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
My takes:

*Gohan tell us he would have won had he been in regular conditions
0221-005 (1).png

*Goku makes clear that gohan can win this with all of his power, gohan says he only has half of his ki left when not wanting to damage the earth. So, gohan with or without vegeta's help would've won either way, vegeta just make it easier
0221-006.jpg

*Something which would make accord to cell holding back is cell saying to gohan to make his last stand, although is not entirely possible
0221-004.png

I think gohan evaporating cell doesn't have to mean his gap is bigger than the kamehameha with perfect cell. Cell actually took two kamehamehas head on including the one of himself. But there is no definitive proof and to be conservative I prefer to keep it like this.

Last edited:

Hector

High Class Warrior
PC- 1
PC (post beating)- 0.9
PC ( fully charged KHH/5x)- 4.5
SSJ2 Gohan- 1.5
SSJ2 Gohan (semi charged KHH/3.75x)- 5.625

SPC- 1.4
SPC (fully charged KHH)- 7
SSJ2 Gohan (wounded)- 0.675
SSJ2 Gohan (post Goku's encouragement)- 1.2
SSJ2 Gohan (fully charged KHH)- 6
SSJ2 Gohan (full power released for one moment)- 7.5

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
So, you have ssj gohan = perfect cell? Cell surviving to a kamehameha that his 4x above his level seems too much.

This was going with SSJ2 being a 4x multiplier.

Gohan wasn’t trying to kill Cell with that Kamehameha.
@GreatSaiyaman123 @ahill1

What do you think of my scalling?

Perfect cell- 60
Kamehameha - 90

Spc- 80
Kamehameha - 120

Ssj2 gohan - 100
Kamehameha - 108

Half - 50
Kamehameha holding back - 100
Father and son - 150

I am using toriyama's minimalist mindset to do this. What you might change?

Imo even myself i'm not too sure. Gohan to be able to clash with spc's kamehameha has to be way more amped than a normal kamehameha, which seems too way off, and if mind is a component of ki that could make him even weaker. Another argument would be if spc was holding back, but nothing suggests it, the only one stated to be holding back is gohan.

I think SPC at 90 makes more sense. 60 to 80 is pretty small considering SPC > Buff Cell > FP Cell.

Cell smiling is enough evidence he’s not taking it seriously imo. Gohan also regained some confidence after Goku first told him to pull himself together.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Gekiretsu Kodan: x2
Super Kamehameha: x3
Final Flash: x4