1-2, is this on?

Yusuke

Hey, long time no see? I haven't been around here in quite a long time. Funny because I created an account here 4-5 years ago to replace the account that I was locked out of before that and now i'm locked out of that account.

Anyways about me, I was really active on DBZF around 2013-2014. Some of y'all will recognize me from that era (very surprised a lot of y'all are still around, so happy to see that).

I was perhaps best known here for writing bad DBZ fanfiction and being too invested in Broly/GT threads. Fun times, I know lmao.

Got back into the Dragon Ball craze with Super Hero and felt pretty nostalgic when I stumbled across here. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and new ones.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yusuke as in that one meng I remember (can't remember). Oh meng!!!!!!!!!! I remember you. Around October 2013 or so right? If not then any-time from June to that time.

Meng, please show-up on DBZF too. You were missed.

Welcome-Back!

Yusuke

Yusuke as in that one meng I remember (can't remember). Oh meng!!!!!!!!!! I remember you. Around October 2013 or so right? If not then any-time from June to that time.

Meng, please show-up on DBZF too. You were missed.

Welcome-Back!
Hey, i'm not sure if I recognize you from back then. Maybe some folks are using different usernames here, kinda confusing lol.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
You were born around October 1995, right? Look like that Connor-gai? See I remember random stuff.

Yusuke

StrawHatCrew meng. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I should return back thougj.
Oh shit what's good my guy? I remember you from that era, fun times indeed. Really miss that era when activity was higher.
You were born around October 1995, right? Look like that Connor-gai? See I remember random stuff.
Close enough, August 1995. Also remember Connor, we were fanfic buddies back in the day. Not sure if he's around here tho.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Oh yeah. August. I remember you were younger than me but same year. Me too. It's not the same anymore. I missed you too.

How have you been? Good? I sure hope so. I remembered you still after all this time.

Yusuke

Oh yeah. August. I remember you were younger than me but same year. Me too. It's not the same anymore. I missed you too.

How have you been? Good? I sure hope so. I remembered you still after all this time.
Ehh, i've been okay I guess. Life is different from me then it was back then (feels like it was so much simpler back then). I missed a lot of y'all as well from that era too.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yeah, we just turned adults then lol. Now we're late 20s. Didn't appreciate it when we had it. Took it for granted.

Yo, if you saw the PM...

Yusuke

Yeah, we just turned adults then lol. Now we're late 20s. Didn't appreciate it when we had it. Took it for granted.

Yo, if you saw the PM...
Haha yeah pretty much. I miss being 18-19.
I think you knew Havoc. Wonder what happened to him.
The name sounds familiar. IIRC he was the FE guy with Ike has his avatar. I remember talking to him a lot in 2014-2015. Yeah here's wondering what might have happened to him. Users like us tend to pop out of the blue so who knows lol.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I didn't know to appreciate it then.

I think regarding Havoc you are referring to the same person, if you want to talk to some of the old people on DBZF let me know.

I hope you don't leave as abrupt as last time lol. I'd at-least want to talk to you some again.

Yusuke

I didn't know to appreciate it then.

I think regarding Havoc you are referring to the same person, if you want to talk to some of the old people on DBZF let me know.

I hope you don't leave as abrupt as last time lol. I'd at-least want to talk to you some again.
Oh yeah about the PM. I'm not interested in joining the Discord but i'll let you know if that changes.

Yeah I f'd up dipping from here after 2018. Gotta try being more active and shit.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Perfect.

There are quite a few people from the old DBZF days on there though not everyone of-course. I always appreciated you for defending me regarding something back in the day. Much respect!