1-2, is this on?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The site "died" after they changed servers or something. Most people who are left are on their discord. It's not the same though, so many people from that era are gone. It's sad.

Yusuke

The site "died" after they changed servers or something. Most people who are left are on their discord. It's not the same though, so many people from that era are gone. It's sad.
Even worse is that so many of the posts from like, pre-2018 are gone. So that means I can't re-read all my pitiful flame wars and bad fanfiction from back then. Truly heartbreaking. :(

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Even worse is that so many of the posts from like, pre-2018 are gone. So that means I can't re-read all my pitiful flame wars and bad fanfiction from back then. Truly heartbreaking. :(
Gimme a sec. please I'm trying to find something.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yusuke, Wolf linked this before:

Yusuke

Yusuke, Wolf linked this before:

Ahh sweet, good to see those old posts archived. Well, not so much for others but you know what I mean lol.
Welcome back to the site bro. It's great to see you again.
Man good to see you again SSJ. Love to see how a lot of InfinityForum migrated to here.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Hello, welcome. If you'd like to read other people's fanfictions there're plenty in Your Works subsection of General Entertainment (my fanfiction's link is in my signature).

Yusuke

Hello, welcome. If you'd like to read other people's fanfictions there're plenty in Your Works subsection of General Entertainment (my fanfiction's link is in my signature).
Sweet! I'll check it out when I got the time.

As for me, I plan on (eventually) re-visiting my old fic from way back when and giving it a massive rehaul. Only this time, it won't look like it was written by an 8-year old lmao.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
And I just want to say this again, if you leave again I'd at-least like a good-bye or fare-well or something this time lol.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Sweet! I'll check it out when I got the time.

As for me, I plan on (eventually) re-visiting my old fic from way back when and giving it a massive rehaul. Only this time, it won't look like it was written by an 8-year old lmao.
Yeah the first fanfic I wrote when I was like 13-14 I did a massive revamp on before I reposted it too.