2017 Rules Update

p123

Elite
I think that's bullshit. When the Germans thought they were racially superior, that was clear racism. The blacks need to be held accountable to the same rule of law every other race gets.

A lot of stereotypes do appear to be correct factually though. Black men have higher bone density, more testosterone and lower IQs than Asians and Whites. This reminds me of when you choose your character at the Skyrim character select screen. Some races get bonuses in certain things, others in the opposite. Skyrim rules the world.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
p123 said:
I think that's bullshit. When the Germans thought they were racially superior, that was clear racism. The blacks need to be held accountable to the same rule of law every other race gets.

A lot of stereotypes do appear to be correct factually though. Black men have higher bone density, more testosterone and lower IQs than Asians and Whites. This reminds me of when you choose your character at the Skyrim character select screen. Some races get bonuses in certain things, others in the opposite. Skyrim rules the world.
I think that's phoney. I hate the whole 'running backs are black' argument because when God or 'evolution' designed humans running 0.02 seconds faster in a football game had no consequence in survival. I think differences in so called intelligence is shaped more by education and the values of society than how truly intelligent someone is.

I.e. :shillary is more intelligent and more evil than :trump yet :trump has more money because his business practices have a higher value in society.

p123

Elite
That's because you hate reality, facts and the natural order of things and instead want to replace it with some made up utopian world where everyone is equal and the same. It's just not reality, but I'm sure you haven't done your research. Racially we have differences and as genders we have major differences. We are not all the same, we are all equal under law and under the eyes of the law, but we have our tendencies.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Races have different growing patterns during their childhood and adolescence, different rates of getting diseases, different average heights and weights, different a lot of shit. Not enough to classify us as different species, but they're there. Even within the same race people who have different hair colors (like gingers) react differently to a bunch of crap including anesthesia.

p123

Elite
Of course. It's completely normal. We need to stop acting like this shit is offensive, it's just reality. It doesn't define the individual. And no I don't hate blacks you baffoon. Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest ethnic group in the world. Does that mean I hate Asians now? Whites? Asians are outcompeting Whites all over the place in America. Their "Asian privilege" is actually superior to "White privilege". See how that works? You have been infected by a racist regime designed to shit on white people non stop and promote all otehr races. Don't be so blind. These facts are common knowledge and not merely Stormfront propaganda. The people who work in the field think we are all crazy not to be able to discuss such manners.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Eh, the racial differences argument is kinda iffy because most of them disappear in a few generations when you bring them into different environments. Was shown very well recently in a cancer study.

Feel free to make another thread on this in the lounge but I'm gonna delete any more posts on this topic beyond this one.

p123

Elite
Hey, if you can avoid facts and live in a fantasy world, by all means. The rest of us have to sack up and deal with this shit. They have several studies that show environment is not a large factor on IQ whereas genetics are a huge factor on IQ. If you take people with low IQ and give them the best possible life with the best teaching, it is not going to change that. That's where the whole nature vs nurture shit falls apart. It's common sense really. Nurture has a big factor in it's own right, but to be so dismissive of nature is laughable. If you look at the experts in the field, they think we are nuts for this progressive nonsense. It is what it is.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
p123 said:
Hey, if you can avoid facts and live in a fantasy world, by all means. The rest of us have to sack up and deal with this shit.
Baboon

:trash

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I'll type it up when I get home and talk to Curtits.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What is there to update?

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Super Saiyan said:
What is there to update?

1. More spam
2. Weekly drug tests
3. No debates on boring topics like Neo
4. Emmeth and Seltzer must post more because this place has become a right wing echo chamber.
5. :rumoosh