2017 Zeta Forum Awards

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Here are the results of the awards for 2017. I think 2017 was a really good year for our forum. We had moderate activity throughout the majority of the year, had exponentially less drama, and the forum was just chill in general. Having it down the past week has made me realize how fucking sick this board is, and it's all thanks to you guys being cool kids (and old fucks). Here are the awards, enjoy and congrats. If you didn't win, you fucking suck.

Nah, but good luck on this year's awards, and your contributions have not gone unnoticed.

*I haven't read them at the time of posting this lmao.

Legend:
Green = Winner.
Orange = Tie.

Best Member Of The Year:
Evil Vegeta (2), Kenshi (2), SIAD (1), Fearless (2), ahill (1)
Tie: Evil Vegeta, Kenshi and Fearless.

Breakout Member:
freezamite (1), GreatSaiyaman (7), Keedounan (1), Jeff Styles (1), Pocket-God (1)
Winner: GreatSaiyaman123.

Best Staff:
SSJ2 (3), Captain Cadaver (4), Mystic Omega (1), Mikey (1)
Winner: Captain Cadaver.

Underrated Member:
Future Warrior (1), Super Saiyan Overlord (1), Mystic Omega (2), Animelover (1), Keedounan (4), SIAD (1), Jeff Styles (1), Ahill (1)
Winner: Keedounan.

Contributor Of The Year:
GreatSaiyaman123 (1), Kenshi (1), freezamite (1), Southern Gothic (3), Fearless (1), SIAD (1), Zippy (1), Captain Cadaver (2)
Winner: Southern Gothic.

Best Debater:
Evil Vegeta (8),Captain Cadaver (1), Kedounan (1), withheldforprivacy (1), p123 (1)
Winner: Evil Vegeta.

Funniest Member:
Kenshi (8), SSJ2 (2), puipui (1), Pocket God (1)
Winner: Kenshi.

Smartest Member:
Kyo (1), Captain Cadaver (7), Mystic Omega (2), Zippy (1), Evil Vegeta (1)
Winner: Captain Cadaver.

Nicest Member:
Hure (5), Diamond Ryan (1), ahill1 (2), Southern Gothic (1), Great Saiyaman (1), Mikey (1), Jeff Styles (1)
Winner: Hure.

Most Missed Member:
p123 (1), Diamond Ryan (2), Mikey (1), Ougi (1), Southern Gothic (2), Pyrus (1), Jerk Store (1), Yamcha (2), Kyo (1)
Tie: Diamond Ryan, Southern Gothic and Yamcha.

Most Improved Member:
GreatSaiyaman123 (7), Pocket God (1), Keedounan (1), ahill1 (1)

Best Looking Member:
Queen TD (1), Mike (1), SSJ2 (3), Hure (2)
Winner: SSJ2.

Most Improved Poster:
GreatSaiyaman (5), Mystic Omega (1), Fearless (1), Pocket God (1), ahill (1)

Best Spammer:
Fearless (2), Mystic Omega (3), SSJPoo (1), Pocket (2), puipui (2), Zippy (1), Hure (1)
Winner: Mystic Omega.

Largest Bigmouth:
freezamite (1), Fearless (3), p123 (4), withheld (1), t0shit (1), SSJ2 (1), pakl (1)
Winner: p123.

Dumbest Member:
SuperSaiyanGodGogeta (1), Fearless (3), Jerk Store (1), Y0shit (3), Pakl (1), kyuubiAhri (1), Sydney (1)
Tie: Fearless and Micropenis cum bucket.

Moment Of The Year:
Micropenis cum bucket's Loveletter to Alex (2), The Day Zeta Hit 1800+ Posts (1), Fearless Reaching 30,000. (1), Southern Gothic's Return (1), Get On IRC... XD (1)
Winner: Micropenis cum bucket's Loveletter to Alex.

Funniest Moment:
Micropenis cum bucket's Loveletter to Alex (2), Fearless/SSJ2 fighting for 30k. (1), Hure Using T0shit's Avatar (1), p123 talks about how the world works (1), Get On IRC... XD (1), SSJ Danny Devito Raping Gog (1)
Winner: Micropenis cum bucket's Loveletter to Alex.

Best Thread Of The Year:
General Discussion (3), "Which flaws of the manga would you try to fix in a remake?" (1), "Recent Episode Discussion (Super)" (1), "Insult The User Above U" (1), "100 Pages of Squall Strife" (1), Dragon Ball Discussion (1), "Appeal of Dreams" (1)
Winner: General Discussion.

Best Story Thread Of The Year:
The Perpetual Deeds of Conquerors (1),

Section Of The Year:
General Discussion (2), Forum Games (1), What if (1), Dragon Ball Super (1), Planet Vegeta (1), Dragon Ball Discussion (2), The Lounge (2)
Tie: General Discussion, Dragon Ball Discussion and The Lounge.

Best Set:
GreatSaiyaman (2), Jeff Styles (1), Pocket-God (1), Hure (1), Mystic Omega (1), Fearless (1), Saiyan Paladin (1)

Best Emoticon:
:shc (2), :donovan2 (1), :autism (1), :donovan (3), :bautista (1), :panties (1), :punk
Winner: :donovan.

Best Username:
GT > Super (1), Idea of Gaslight (5), Pocket-God (1), Micropenis (1), theallpowerfulpuipui (1), Evil Vegeta (1)
Winner: Idea of Gaslight (Kenshi).

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Best looking member. :alex2

Huge thank you to Mystic for doing this. I'm blown away at the detail and formatting of these awards, I've never seen awards done so well. That was a joy to go through.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I won 4 awards? Holy shit, thank everyone for the votes and congratulations for the winners! :nice

I knew the funniest momments would be from Yoshit :ladd though Hure using Toshit's avatar was better. He looked like a true t0sh.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Nice to see I won best staff and smartest member, as well as best story thread (though seeing as how the Your Works section tends to be pretty barren in activity/attention, that's kind've expected).

Also, guess there was never any competition when it came to :autism getting all the joke awards. :alex2

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
After how I kind-of was different this year and the recent past I didn't think I'd ever get a "nicest member" award l0l. I've been kind-of evil to Fearless, t0shit & Yoshit and maybe someone-else. Thank you though.

And also how could I :shc :shc :shc lose to Donovan? :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Any regular person would be an asshole to the people you listed, bro. You're nice to the people who deserve it.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
SSJ2 said:
Any regular person would be an asshole to the people you listed, bro. You're nice to the people who deserve it.
That's good to know. :nice :nice :nice

The three of them namely have been very irritating in the past. Fearless in a much more harmless way, but he's also be just annoying at times.

btw, anyone think I can win best set if I go back to "talk shit, get hit", l0l?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You'd have to revert back to 3kewl5u as well.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Gin said:
Hoped for best set lol.

It's the best set in all of our hearts.

The emoticon selection for that award was shit too.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
GSM, I fucking won you best set btw when I made Killa your avatar. You're fucking welcome bro.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I thought my memory was bad.

Gin

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 said:
GSM, I fucking won you best set btw when I made Killa your avatar. You're fucking welcome bro.

tenor.gif