2020 Forum Awards

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Since we dropped the ball last year and completely forgot about awards, we're making sure we get it done this year. For simplicity, we are skipping 2019 entirely, so base your votes solely on this year. You aren't obligated to vote in every category, but make sure you only submit one vote per category at maximum.

Please send your votes to [mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] by December 31st and we'll get them tallied up shortly in the new year. :nice

Here are the categories:

Best Staff
Underrated Member
Contributor Of The Year
Best Debater
Funniest Member
Smartest Member
Nicest Member
Most Missed Member
Best Spammer
Dumbest Member

Moments:

Moment Of The Year
Funniest Moment

Miscellaneous:

Best Set
Best Emoticon
Best Username

Ask any questions here if you need clarity.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
As I am currently being sued by 17 different states for malpractice, I hereby pass the role of vote counter to my good friend and senpai CC. Please abide by the deadline!

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Good work for those who have voted thus far, though a reminder to others that more is always great. Currently, the choices are a lot more varied than I imagined, so I may need to treat my vote as a tie-breaker at this rate.

Also, I'll be on a trip without consistent internet access from 29-31st December if everything pans out. Might slow down the tallying up of the votes, but not by enough it should derail the tallying enough to unveil the results just in time for the new year.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
theallpowerfulpuipui said:
Predictions:
- Zippy wins
- withheld banned moment of the year
- :donovan is still king
Surprisingly, as things currently stand, you're not actually wrong about 2/3 of these.

That said, some recent votes have caused for more clear winners to emerge. For those interested, the ones currently pretty tied are:

Underrated Member
Funniest Member
Best Spammer
Dumbest Member
Funniest Moment
Best Set

Depending how things progress, I'll treat my vote as a tie breaker in those categories if not enough votes are collected by the 28th.

[mention]Super Saiyan[/mention] still waiting for votes from our Commander-in-chief :CC.

Zippy

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
theallpowerfulpuipui said:
Predictions:
- Zippy wins
- withheld banned moment of the year
- :donovan is still king
Surprisingly, as things currently stand, you're not actually wrong about 2/3 of these.

Surely :donovan is still king

:wat

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
[mention]Fantastische Hure[/mention] [mention]Six Trails[/mention] [mention]Pyro[/mention] [mention]Fearless Gotenks[/mention] [mention]Spiral-Force[/mention] [mention]Super Saiyan Overlord1007[/mention] [mention]Super Saiyan Masta Don[/mention] [mention]NormalSSJGoku[/mention] [mention]Emm[/mention] [mention]Warmmeup[/mention] [mention]DBZAOTA482[/mention] [mention]Void[/mention]

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You'll get my votes 1 minute before the deadline :king

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Damn, should have voted for withhelds ban as the moment of the year lol

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
ahill1 said:
Damn, should have voted for withhelds ban as the moment of the year lol
Added your vote to the tally, though it seems to be the winner currently even without it :alex2.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Closing in on the deadline now. I'll be busy with some new year celebrations tomorrow evening and night, so the votes should be announced either just before or sometime after New Year in GMT. That said, now is the time to vote if having not already, since Best Staff, Nicest Member and Dumbest Member are now all tied.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's now time to announce the votes. The ties weren't broken, so I'll make my vote the tie breaker on those categories and denote such with a *.

Members

Best Staff: [mention]Super Saiyan[/mention] (4*)
Runner Up: Captain Cadaver (3)
Honourable Mentions: Mengde (1), Void (1)
Underrated Member: [mention]GreatSaiyaman123[/mention] (3)
Honourable Mentions: SIAD (1), Keedounan (1), Ultimate Cell (1), VampireWicked (1), ahill1 (1), Tapion (1)
Contributor Of The Year: Captain Cadaver (3)
Runner Up: Mengde (2)
Honourable Mentions: SIAD (1), Zippy (1), Super Saiyan (1)
Best Debater: Captain Cadaver (3)
Runner Up: Six Trails (2)
Honourable Mentions: Evil Vegeta (1), Warmmeup (1), Future Warrior (1)
Funniest Member: [mention]Mengde[/mention] (2)
Honourable Mentions: Pakl (1), Super Saiyan (1), Pyro (1), Warmmeup (1), Kenshi (1), Mystic Pocket God (1)
Smartest Member: Captain Cadaver (3)
Runner Up: Southern Gothic (2)
Honourable Mentions: Kenshi (1), Warmmeup (1)
Nicest Member: [mention]Fantastiche Hure[/mention] (3*)
Runner Up: Southern Gothic (2)
Honourable Mentions: Mengde (1), Warmmeup (1)
Most Missed Member: Fantastiche Hure (2)
Honourable Mentions: Pocket-God (1), p123 (1), Professor Gohan (1), Jeff Styles (1), Evil Vegeta (1), Kyo (1), Tapion (1), Jackjack (1)
Best Spammer: [mention]Mystic Pocket God[/mention] (4)
Honourable Mentions: Mengde (1), Pocket-Gog~ (1), Fearless in Quarantine (1)
Dumbest Member: [mention]withheldforprivacy[/mention]/ [mention]Hector[/mention] (2*),
Honourable Mentions: Southern Gothic (1), Fearless in Quarantine (1), Mengde (1), Kenshi (1), GreatSaiyaman123 (1, Curtisy Courtesy of our Supreme Leader [mention]Super Saiyan[/mention])

Moments:

Moment Of The Year: withheld banned (4)
Honourable Mentions: 2020 Election/Thread (1), Pakl talks to Koyama (1), Everyone shitting on the Senzu Moro Planet Eater nonsense (1), Return of baby bich (1), The moment the Saiyan Army thread was made (1)
Funniest Moment: Pakl writes to Broly writer, finds out that economically Broly is maximum (2*)
Honourable Mentions: withheld banned (1), ahill at every moment (1)

Miscellaneous:

Best Set: Mystic Pocket God (2)
Honourable Mentions: Southern Gothic (1), Emmeth (1), Hector (1), Fantastiche Hure (1)
Best Emoticon: :donovan (4)
Honourable Mentions: :bog (1), :tapion (1), :bautista1 (1), :bitch (1)
Best Username: Mystic Pocket God (3)
Honourable Mentions: Six Trails (1), George Floyd SAY HIS USERNAME (1), Fantastiche Hure (1), Spiral-Force (1), Pocket-Gog~ (1), Faggot Store (1)
Underrated moment: ahill legitimately wishes for a sub sandwich because he ran out of money (1)

Grand winner - BOSS MAN :panties (1)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How the hell did I get nominated for both smartest member and dumbest member?? :ladd

Congrats everyone!