2022 DBZeta Forum Awards

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Can you believe it's that time of year again? As per usual I have convened with @Super Saiyan and volunteered to take and tally these votes to be posted at some point in the new year. I'll be gracious and give a deadline of January 3rd since a lot of people come in late anyway. Send your votes to me via PM and let me know if you have any problems.

Categories:

Best Staff
Underrated Member
Contributor Of The Year
Best Debater
Funniest Member
Smartest Member
Nicest Member
Most Missed Member
Best Spammer
Dumbest Member

Moments:

Moment Of The Year
Funniest Moment

Miscellaneous:

Best Set
Best Emoticon
Best Username

SIAD

Elite
Fuck, I never have any idea of what to vote in best/funniest moment. I don't even know what happened this year!
I find some of the questions that Majin Nila asks very funny, like when I ask how many times Goku has gone to the bathroom.

I also remember when MikaelHarding accidentally put that Olibu is more powerful than Pikkon. Also when he said that Commander Red is stronger than Goku (TB21).

I find the number of titles called "Empty" in the Power Levels section very funny.

I find the name Mr. Cell very funny.

I find it very funny that there is a user named "2015 Chevrolet Malibu" who has only written "2015 Chevrolet Malibu".

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I find some of the questions that Majin Nila asks very funny, like when I ask how many times Goku has gone to the bathroom.

I also remember when MikaelHarding accidentally put that Olibu is more powerful than Pikkon. Also when he said that Commander Red is stronger than Goku (TB21).

I find the number of titles called "Empty" in the Power Levels section very funny.

I find the name Mr. Cell very funny.

I find it very funny that there is a user named "2015 Chevrolet Malibu" who has only written "2015 Chevrolet Malibu".

2015 Chevrolet Malibu is definitely winning at least one award.