3 Beast Gohan vs Black Frieza?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Unless it turns out that MUI is now Goku's strongest form and that he can channel emotions through it, not likely.

SIAD

Elite
@Papasmurf
I just love the idea that the UI form Goku can use his emotions and become Goku's strongest form again.

As for Frieza, what multiplier do you give the Golden form over the True Form? What multiplier do you give to the Black Form over the Golden Form?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
@Papasmurf
I just love the idea that the UI form Goku can use his emotions and become Goku's strongest form again.

As for Frieza, what multiplier do you give the Golden form over the True Form? What multiplier do you give to the Black Form over the Golden Form?
Well, Freeza's true form is definitely below MUI Goku (ToP arc) as that was the last power of Goku's that he witnessed, and he went Black to combat all three of his enemies on the planet Cereal. I can't say for certain what his Golden form multiplier would be now as we haven't seen him use it, but I'd put his Golden Form at best around Jiren (ToP), maybe above Angel Moro if you were to suppose Freeza simply wanted to show off his Black form and didn't necessarily need it to reach UI tier levels.

SIAD

Elite
Well, Freeza's true form is definitely below MUI Goku (ToP arc) as that was the last power of Goku's that he witnessed, and he went Black to combat all three of his enemies on the planet Cereal. I can't say for certain what his Golden form multiplier would be now as we haven't seen him use it, but I'd put his Golden Form at best around Jiren (ToP), maybe above Angel Moro if you were to suppose Freeza simply wanted to show off his Black form and didn't necessarily need it to reach UI tier levels.
Sounds really good.

I think Frieza needed the Golden form to defeat Goku and Vegeta, while he needs his Black form to defeat Gogeta.

I thought at first about putting Golden Frieza (Post Rosat) near Gogeta PSSJB (Vs Broly), but now I think he can be even stronger, since Frieza knew that in those years, Goku and Vegeta would get stronger. I think I have Golden Frieza (Post Rosat) rivaling UI Goku (Vs Gas).