Adminship Alteration

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Hello, DBZeta.

I'm creating this thread to inform you that I've been appointed as a temporary admin until things are sorted out with SSJ2, who is going to be taking some time off. As some of you may know, things have been a little rough for him recently, and he just needs a break to get everything in order. That being said, he will be back and he will take his role as Head Admin of this site once again. Until that time, I hope you all will remain as active as you are now, in support of SSJ2.

If you have any questions for me or need any help with anything, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. As always, this place is a fun forum to chat about anything and be friends, so lets keep it that way and make sure this place is as warm as ever for SSJ's return.

Ougi

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Thank God... No offense to him, but I thought he lost it. It's good to see him take a break to get his shit together. SSJ2, I love you man, I'm glad to hear you'll come back.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
We're behind you SS2. Best wishes buddy!

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I shall do my duties to the best of my ability. Get well, SSJ2.

Congrats again, Ougi. Cannot think of anyone better to take that spot in his absence. :)

Graffiti

Low Class Warrior
Wow guys, seriously? No offence, I am not a moderator obviously , but last time I checked, this isn't a spam section. It would look bad on DBZeta to newcomers.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
i aint see that comin but she is a HE ...dammit ;)

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Maybe we should stop spamming this thread outside it's intended purpose.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
shchavkyossj2 said:
Who is this female topic starter?

congrats on usurping ssj2
Rude. I didn't even ask to be appointed admin, but SSJ gave it to me while he takes some time off, so I'll do my best to fill in his role for a short time. When he returns, I'll go back to super mod. There is no usurping going on here.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
For the time being, Ougi will be the main admin of this website. I created a group for myself so that I can participate in debates, but nothing more.