Aks Me Shit

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Why do you have this desire to be asked feces? Do you like poop?

You're on a stranded island with nothing but a non-poisonous spider and a slug. Which one do you eat first?

What's the most "meh" Pokemon you've ever seen?

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Kyo said:
Why do you have this desire to be asked feces? Do you like poop?
I like to poop.
Kyo said:
You're on a stranded island with nothing but a non-poisonous spider and a slug. Which one do you eat first?
The sand. Kind of a pansy when it comes to eating gross things. I'd sooner starve, and I'm not joking. Hell, I'd still starve. One spider and one slug aren't going to last long.

Kyo said:
What's the most "meh" Pokemon you've ever seen?
Oh god. Meh... probably... Stantler. Not bad. Just "meh".
<hr />
Oshino Shinobu said:
How old are you?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I just realized I fucked up that sentence. "You're on a stranded island." Oops.

Well then, what do you consider to be the grossest thing you've actually eaten? How about something that you initially thought would be gross, but ended up liking a lot?

Do you always like to poop or is there a certain line you draw for when it becomes unlikable?

What's your favorite video game and why?

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Kyo said:
Well then, what do you consider to be the grossest thing you've actually eaten? How about something that you initially thought would be gross, but ended up liking a lot?
Grossest thing... probably crab. It's not gross to most people, but... decapods creep me the fuck out. Grossest thing that I ended up liking? Black olives. No one I knew liked them, so I just didn't try them for a while cos I assumed they were universally gross. First tried them around... maybe age 8. Fuckin' love them. They're like salty candy.

Kyo said:
Do you always like to poop or is there a certain line you draw for when it becomes unlikable?
I draw the line when it burns/hurts. Thankfully that doesn't happen often.

Kyo said:
What's your favorite video game and why?
Shit, man. Why you gotta aks me that? I don't know that I have a #1 spot. Definitely a top 10. Probably a top 5. I could probably tell you my favourite game out of each genre though. However, if you're gonna make me pick one, right now it would be Okami.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Base Gotenks said:
Do you have a favorite color?
Blue.
<hr />
Saiyan said:
Have you tried sex?
Nah. Haven't had a relationship since highschool. Just not in a great point in life for that. Almost had a thing with a friend a couple years back, but I called it off like a jackass cos I saw more trouble than pleasure in the future. Now I rarely talk to her. Sex (and relationships in general, really) aren't really something I really want to rush into.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
If given a choice between Immortality (but being fragile), or invincibility (With a shorter lifespan), which would you take, if either?

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Uhm... probably neither. But if I had to chose one... Immortality. Invincibility would be fun, but I really would like to live to see shit that is gonna happen after my lifetime. Plus if fiction has taught me anything, it's that all immortals can die.