Android 16 vs All Pre-RoSaT Z-Fighters

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Android 16 takes on all Android Arc Pre-RoSaT Z-Fighters, including Goku, by himself. Can he fulfill his mission?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
beats them all easily with the Hell Flash

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Android #16 ~ Imperfect Cell >>> Piccolo >= #17 >= #18 > SSJ Vegeta >= SSJ Goku > SSJ Trunks > others

The gap is huge to overcome #16. Even if the other Androids help them, they still no match against #16.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
The very fact that Cell (Who No. 16 rivals) can outright tank Piccolo's attack with almost no damage whatsoever really puts in perspective how this will go. I mean if everyone somehow managed to get a combined amped attack, something might happen but No. 16 isn't stupid enough to let that happen.

I mean, Cell broke Piccolo's neck in one punch. You can imagine what No. 16 (again guy who rivals Cell) would do if he punched people vastly weaker than Piccolo.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
There's very little to say that hasn't already. The only way in which the Zet-Senshi can win is if the Shin Kikoho pins him down and the main fighters spam their best attacks at once, including Kienzan. With #16 not being arrogant or dumb enough to let this happens, even this is an unlikely scenario.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
16 solos. I have him almost twice as strong as FP Kamicollo and Imperfect Cell outright tanked his best attack. I have Kamiccollo a great deal above the Super Saiyans at this point so they won't be much help. 16 has this pretty easily.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Even if you gave Kaioken x20 to the Humans that wouldn't help. All of the Humans are weaker than Base Goku and with SSJ they're even weaker. So 16 still has this, unless Kaioken x20 Tien whips out the Tri-Beam than he takes one for the team and 16 with him.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Goku distracts Sixteen, while Piccolo charges up a blast and defeats him by catching him off-guard.
After all, if Sorbet's ring can pierce Goku's heart by simply catching him off-guard, then so can Piccolo with a Special Beam Cannon.

LordBeefdip

16 stomps in almost every instance.

The only real chance would be a surprise Kienzan, or Tien managing to land a Kikoho. And while I think it could definitely damage him, the Kikoho probably wouldn't weaken him much on the first hit.

The only way they could really win would be stacking all their beam attacks together, and it would take a miracle of choreography for them to pull it off.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Tenshinhan can't do sh*t to 16.
He himself said so when Cell was beating up Piccolo.