Android 18 vs Kaioshin

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
She threatened him in the anime. All the characters are upscaled in the anime.

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
DBS 18 is ridiculously strong tho.

TOP and after she seems like she got the
17 buff or similar, in the manga/movies and anime.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wasn’t Krillin fighting SSJB Goku in the anime? Lol

Kaioshin is probably the weakest character in Super.

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
I wouldn’t be surprised if
DBS Roshi could beat him.

Kaioshin and Yamcha are pretty much
the same character now just with different
status.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Yeah that’s true, so no confirmation that Kaioshin is weaker than advertised.

I wonder if Daima will confirm some things for us since Kaioshin is going to be a big part of it

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Even DBZ 18 would probably win IMO.

The only verifiable gauge of Kaioshin's strength is his statement of being able to kill Namek arc Freeza with one blast, but 18 at that point could do the same.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Base Kids, who fought evenly with Eighteen, weren't that far from Base Adult Saiyans in my books. Kaioshin, on the other hand, was scared of Puipui, whom Vegeta screwed most likely without even using his full base power.

Eighteen wins.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
You mean Boo arc 18? Kaioshin easily if so. Super 18, who knows, lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It's funny. If you stop reading the story during the Budokai, you'd absolutely think Kaioshin would one shot the kids. After the events on Babidi's ship it seems extremely doubtful. Kaioshin is fodder.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The cautious argument has never held up for me. Kaioshin has eyes and should be able to tell how quickly people are moving, how hard they are punching, etc. If Pui Pui was fodder to Kaioshin it should have been apparent literally instantly. It was apparent to the Z Senshi.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Well, it should have already been apparent Pui Pui would be no issue when he sensed SSJ2 Gohan. It tells me he's thinking in the worst case scenario and mot being so rational.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
The cautious argument has never held up for me. Kaioshin has eyes and should be able to tell how quickly people are moving, how hard they are punching, etc. If Pui Pui was fodder to Kaioshin it should have been apparent literally instantly. It was apparent to the Z Senshi.
100%, Kaioshin has eyes. Lol. I mean, that's really the argument. Fighters have always been able to discern power superiority and inferiority based on movement speed.

See a fighter move 10x faster then you? Yep, we can't beat him. Watch a fighter move in slow motion, yep, we can beat him.

"Gohan, did you think there was any part of the battle you couldn't keep up with?"

"No, but you guys weren't fighting all out though, right?"

Goku and Cell appeared to be slow to Gohan. Eyesight works. Duh.

Well, it should have already been apparent Pui Pui would be no issue when he sensed SSJ2 Gohan. It tells me he's thinking in the worst case scenario and mot being so rational.
He forgot he sensed Super Saiyan 2 Gohan as stated.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kaioshin told Kibito that he never saw Gohan's powers despite Kibito being right in front of SSJ2 Gohan. He had extreme amnesia about the Budokai for whatever reason. (Toriyama had amnesia)

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Even if he had amnesia, that doesn't mean he will react differently to a power way below the way he sensed before. Unless he had amnesia and a terrible paranoia that made little things into nightmares, that would sound right.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Even if he had amnesia, that doesn't mean he will react differently to a power way below the way he sensed before. Unless he had amnesia and a terrible paranoia that made little things into nightmares, that would sound right.
The author had amnesia, therefore Shin had a complete memory wipe. Shin has zero memory of it and the way he reacted to it shouldn't be a factor, it might as well be two different people.