Androids Goku vs Androids Vegeta

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
We always keep this gap miniscule, perhaps it's a bit larger than we thought?

I usually have it at 95-96%, but I think something like 93% could work as well.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
There's no reason for it not to be minuscule imo.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I think that's small too, although not to the same degree because you have a conflicting statement there with Vegeta calling Goku stronger than Gohan outright.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
I think that's small too, although not to the same degree because you have a conflicting statement there with Vegeta calling Goku stronger than Gohan outright.
Yeah, I agree.

Also, Piccolo being so much weaker than Kid Gohan probably factors into his accuracy as well.

Lol, basically I always had Goku at 96% and never considered the possibility he could be 93% haha. I think it's possible.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
93% doesn't seem to be suggested. Piccolo said Vegeta may be stronger than Goku, and he had trained with Goku for 3 years and was far from definitive about it.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
93% doesn't seem to be suggested. Piccolo said Vegeta may be stronger than Goku, and he had trained with Goku for 3 years and was far from definitive about it.
Piccolo also said Majin Vegeta may be stronger than Kid Gohan.

Piccolo ended up changing his tune and became definitive about it later.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Chapter: 345 (DBZ 151), P6.1-2
Context: after Vegeta scares No.20 away with a bluff
Piccolo: “He really had lost a lot of stamina…when he confirmed that the androids sucked out energy with the palms of their hands…He ought to have lost if he had fought that No.20 guy…But he talked as if he still had something up his sleeve…Vegeta really is a fighting genius…He might have sur-surpassed…Goku…

Chapter: 348 (DBZ 154), P5.5
Context: after Vegeta leaves to fight No.17 and No.18
Piccolo: “…But…It seems that Vegeta really has obtained power surpassing Goku now that he’s become a Super Saiyan…He just might be able to take care of them like he says…”

The fact that it still needed further confirmation tells me that they should be pretty close. 93/100 is a noticeable gap.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I guess you could make an argument for lowering it a couple of points, but it ultimately seems unnecessary when the initial opinion was that they were very close to one another.