Ash's most haxed pokemon

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
We've seen the anime and Ash's pokemon have feats that can't even be accomplished in the games without Gameshark or some sort of cheating. Not Pikachu that's a cop out we all know he's both haxed yet extremely inconsistent.

Pikachu - Speaks for itself one shots multiple pokemon even at a disadvantage, has a record of taking down at least 2 legendaries, and has shown to have unnaturally high resilience opposed to having pretty bad defenses in the game.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Pikachu is hardly his most haxxed Pokemon. It resets in level every time Ash reaches a new region.

Anyway, Ash's most haxxed Pokemon is easily the Goodra he released... What a faggot.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Dat Snorlax saved the day on many occasions. I do love Snorlax tho.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
His most overpowered Pokémon as a whole would be Charizard, since it's the only one of Ash's Pokémon to have defeated a Legendary 1 on 1 (Pikachu and Heracross beat Regice and Darkrai with help respectively). Game-wise, Tauros is another underrated option, since it has Fissure.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It's gotta be Charizard. That thing is a powerhouse and IIRC is usually the "oh shit, he's bringing this guy out" dude, or the one that busts in like movie Vegeta but doesn't get his ass kicked right away.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
Isn't snorlax on it's own a big powerhouse. Ash's Snorlax has shown it's a sweeper much like it's game counterpart
Sure. But it's the convenience at which Snorlax decides to do it that I call hax. I admit it wasn't the best answer, but my options were limited by the time I got to post. ;)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Totodile
Butterfree
Torkoal
Torterra

Hey look 3/4ths of them start with the letter T :troll

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
I agree with Charizard. I mean it frekin beat Blastoise, how ridiculous is that.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
A Charizard of mine on FireRed once survived a Hydro Cannon from this other guy's Blastoise. It probably had really awful special attack, but that happens.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
IIRC Charizard also never suffered from the level reset in new regions, although I forget how long ash kept it.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Ash's Heracross was mildly overpowered I'd say. He managed to survive a Fire Blast and a Flamethrower from Gary's Magmar. Heracross pretty much tanked it as it had no burn marks or anything on its body and then defeated Magmar.
And then it was defeated by a Hydro Pump from Blastoise.....

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Kyo said:
IIRC Charizard also never suffered from the level reset in new regions, although I forget how long ash kept it.
He definitely never suffered from that. In fact, I'd say he's the only confirmed one of Ash's guys that kept getting stronger and stronger each time we saw him, especially after that training in Charizard Valley.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
ZBSupport said:
Ash's Heracross was mildly overpowered I'd say. He managed to survive a Fire Blast and a Flamethrower from Gary's Magmar. Heracross pretty much tanked it as it had no burn marks or anything on its body and then defeated Magmar.
And then it was defeated by a Hydro Pump from Blastoise.....
Tanked fire blast at point blank range...

Charizard I think is one of his more overrated pokemon. Sure it beat Articuno but it had they advantage being a fire type but yeah beating a Blastoise was something you wouldn't expect. It beat Blastoise but couldn't beat Blaziken despite the advantage and Ash called primarily fire type moves to use on Blaziken. Others I can think of

Swellow - Tanked a whole set of Rollouts from a Donphan and still managed to beat it. Beat Solrock & Lunatone while somehow wearing thunder as armor.... (Then again it tag teamed with Pikachu to do so).

Sceptile - Took a beating from a Slaking which is has stats (Atk/Special Atk included) better than Snorlax and still win as a Grovyle, beat freakin' Darkrai after being hit by Ice Beam & Dream Eater (although it was beaten instantly by Latios)

Bulbasaur - Stalemated with a Meganuim

Squirtle - Overcame type advantage multiple times and saved Ash's ass as many times to boot.