Ask Darker

Darker

Low Class Warrior
Come and ask me anything.
I will answer as much as I can.

Darker

Low Class Warrior
Anything from his first appearances to the 80s, I'm fine with. With the exception of Frank Miller stuff that is.
Everything else after the animated series is garbage.

Pocket-God

Elite
Now to ask the most generic question ever! What's your favorite color?

As for something DBZ related...who is your favorite movie villain?

Darker

Low Class Warrior
I've got many favourite colors: Red, Green, Purple, I sorta like Blue... Black and White aren't exactly colors but I still like them, etc.

As for my favourite movie villain/s... I've got a couple.

146862-janemba_by_viman_1_super.jpg

Janemba is one of them. You know him, the demonic counterpart for the show's villain at the time, Boo. I like villains who are essentially the manifestation of evil, and Janemba gets coolness bonus points for being able to manipulate and bend matter unlike any other character in the franchise, so he isn't really a physical threat like the others. That makes him unique, and far more badass than the majority of villains, but I wouldn't really say he was written better than some of the other movie villains, since characters like him are easy to write.

dbzeradicate-1-51.jpg

Lord Slug was cool too, he pulled off the planet conqueror vibe much better than Freeza imo. Freeza had the whole genocide thing going on, but with Lord Slug it was just so much more striking when we found out he was a super namekian like Piccolo and Kami's original namekian form, so unexpected and awesome, he doesn't even bother to kill those pesky humans, they're not even worth his time, he goes straight towards the Dragon Balls, and unlike Freeza, finds them all in less than a day. It's also refreshing to see that augmentation technique being used once more.

wheelo.gif

Wheelo was an interesting villain. He had a pretty good origin plus he wasn't evil like the others, just kind of sympathetic and kind of crazy. I would've liked seeing him in the show as some sort of master planner creating enemies for the Z Fighters to deal with every now and then. Once we learn of his mecha body, the final fight makes him even cooler. The way he just manhandles everyone is awesome. Out of all the movie villains, he's the only one I could safely say is better than his show's counterpart. This guy is way better than the saiyans.

cooler%5B1%5D.jpg
x240-QTO.jpg

Cooler was basically a cooler Freeza, not much besides that. He had better moments and he'd mop the floor with him any day. He wasn't an idiot like his brother, he wanted to terminate all the saiyans as soon as possible, and it wasn't for revenge. He wanted to prove his race was the strongest, and that's already more than enough to make him far more interesting than Freeza ever was. Freeza was just your generic galactic conqueror, not very special besides having the ability to transform multiple times. Even that aspect was pulled off much better in Cooler's part. Aside from the second and third form, none of them look as badass as Cooler's 5th form.

Also, Metal Cooler is much better than Mecha Freeza. At that point, Freeza only existed to be a mockery. And he's still nothing but a joke.

Hatchyack.jpg

Including Hatchiyack here is kinda cheating since he wasn't originally a movie but meh, who cares. To me, this guy (in the original version, not the OVA) was the perfect brute for the DBZ franchise. I find him to be a much more intimidating villain than most in the original series, and cooler than Baby even, though I still think Baby was a better written version of Hatchiyack. Woulda been better if both had worked together. His fleshy design makes him a lot more unique, to the point where he doesn't look like a DBZ character all that much, and his personality just being "erradicate all saiyans" is perfect for him, as a machine-like character. The Raging Blast 2 remake ruined him by turning him into a less insane version of Broly.

And Garlic Jr is just plain entertaining.

Pocket-God

Elite
Nice answer, I also enjoy Janemba, Slug and Cooler. Not much love for Wheelo though xD

Here's a bunch more-

What's your favorite type of music?

Do you prefer Future Trunks with Blue or Purple hair?

If you were a character in the DBverse would you join the Z-Fighters or be a villain?

Have you ever played Mass Effect before?

Do you like pancakes?

What other type of anime do you watch?

Are you a fan of going commando?

Do you get annoyed when people use "your" when they mean to use "you're" ?

What's your favorite milkshake flavor?

Have you ever had Sushi before?

If the answer to the previous question was yes; Did you like it?

If the answer to the sushi question was no; do you ever plan on trying it?

Darker

Low Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
Nice answer, I also enjoy Janemba, Slug and Cooler. Not much love for Wheelo though xD

Not much more Garlic Jr or Hatchiyack either, I see.

Here's a bunch more-

Hmmm?

What's your favorite type of music?

I like classical the most, due to being so relaxing.
A good chunk of my favourite songs' genres are rock and techno aswell.

Do you prefer Future Trunks with Blue or Purple hair?

I hate blue haired Trunks. Such an unfitting color.

If you were a character in the DBverse would you join the Z-Fighters or be a villain?

Since the good guys win all the time, logic demands I should join the Z-Fighters.
But since the villains are always the better characters, I'll be one of 'em.

Have you ever played Mass Effect before?

No, but your question is very shallow. Do you mean the first, second, third or all of them?

Do you like pancakes?

Depends on the pancake.

What other type of anime do you watch?

I don't watch much anime, but action packed ones with tons of silly and over-the-top moments are the ones I like the most.

Are you a fan of going commando?

https://vine.co/v/OqlhxOP2vPT

Do you get annoyed when people use "your" when they mean to use "you're" ?

Sometimes.

What's your favorite milkshake flavor?

I barely ever drink milkshake.

Have you ever had Sushi before?

Yup. Didn't like it.

If the answer to the previous question was yes; Did you like it?

Already answered that, I said no.

If the answer to the sushi question was no; do you ever plan on trying it?

I SAID NO!

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
What internet browser do you use?

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Is Batman better than Black Panther?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Do I know you from somewhere Darker?