Ask Future Warrior

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I would now like to officially reveal that I have been lying to the forum this whole time, and am an fact only 19 beautiful years old. Who’s feeling silly now, grand-pa! :pyro
You were your elder sister's "younger brother" that she gave birth to at 16 obviously!!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think the question is why old fucks like me are still on DBZ forums
When do you turn 39 again? I turned 30 and I already feel old as f, applying sunscreen if I have to spend more than 2 hours out in the sun so I don't have wrinkles next to my mouth like a lot of honkeys and Mexican people.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
When do you turn 39 again? I turned 30 and I already feel old as f, applying sunscreen if I have to spend more than 2 hours out in the sun so I don't have wrinkles next to my mouth like a lot of honkeys and Mexican people.
In about two weeks

I'm just happy to be alive. I still got carded when I was 30. But 2017 I had 6 staph infections and it just aged the shit out of me. I used to have shoulder length hair, lost almost all of it. Age lines etc.

Transplant was a new lease on life. I feel healthier now than I ever did in my late 20's, but the 10 years on dialysis really left their mark.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
In about two weeks

I'm just happy to be alive. I still got carded when I was 30. But 2017 I had 6 staph infections and it just aged the shit out of me. I used to have shoulder length hair, lost almost all of it. Age lines etc.

Transplant was a new lease on life. I feel healthier now than I ever did in my late 20's, but the 10 years on dialysis really left their mark.
Any plans to have kids? I don't feel pressured but I'd like to have them before I'm 37+. We can move this to your ask me thread too if this convo gets too long

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Any plans to have kids? I don't feel pressured but I'd like to have them before I'm 37+. We can move this to your ask me thread too if this convo gets too long

Not in the plans. My partners brother had three kids so her parents aren't pressuring her, and my parents can just deal with it.

Future Warrior

Elite
Which side are you rooting for, Ukraine or Russia
If this question is for me, I don't understand politics nor do I care enough to form an opinion. I like living in my own bubble.

At the very least, I don't support involving innocent bystanders in this conflict, regardless of the reason behind the invasion.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If this question is for me, I don't understand politics nor do I care enough to form an opinion. I like living in my own bubble.

At the very least, I don't support involving innocent bystanders in this conflict, regardless of the reason behind the invasion.
Didn't you say you were of Russian descent though

That's why I asked

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah but that doesn't mean I have a bias for the country lol. I was born and raised as American. My family don't like Putin either (their conservatives).