Ask h0kuten /not t0sh

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Is this gif you drinking?
No, but that's typically what it looks like when I drink. I go straight from the bottle.

6ix said:
Why are cheetos so superior?

Me, duh.
Whose me? You? Oh, and because lays seem to be a lower quality potato. Whatever the fuck that means, Lol.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Do you look like the gif girl?
No, she looks kind of scrubby. Although I can after a hard night of partying. Those are typically the hardest mornings in my life.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Didn't you say you're a loner? So, whom do you party with?
I probably said I was a loner when I was drunk. Typically I party with friends that I used to box with, met in high school and/or University and the military, et cetera.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Is there a university for militarians?
Most definitely. That's where you go to do your courses to become an officer within the Military.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
You know that, in police novels, the guilty is the one you suspect the least, right? But, if you know that beforehand, then the one you suspect
the least is the one you suspect the most. That means the guilty must be the one you'd originally suspect the most but now suspect the least?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Evil Vegeta said:
How have you been lately?
That's a difficult question to answer. I've got 2 jobs, so professionally, great. But personally, I'm still dealing with addiction. Of course I don't let my addictions get involved with my jobs, but they still exist. So it's something I've got to deal with before it gets the better of me.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Why do doctors turn their backs when you get undressed, since they'll see you naked anyway?
The nurse I go and see doesn't.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
If an airplane's black box is intact after a crush, why don't they make whole airplanes of black boxes?
It probably has something to do with aerodynamics.