Ask IXA

IXA

Demon God
Yes. I identify as female and am biologically female.

He sent me an invite on Discord, so I can only assume he found me through DBZF's Discord server.

Born and raised in Texas, I'm a 29 year old no life who works a few hours a day as a home health care provider and spends their free time either drawing or playing games.

I have not. I don't read manga or much of anything anymore as my attention span doesn't allow for much reading dedication these days.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
What is a lifelong goal, or dream, of yours that you wish to achieve in the next 10 years, or so?

Reactions: IXA

IXA

Demon God
What is a lifelong goal, or dream, of yours that you wish to achieve in the next 10 years, or so?
I want to be able to put out god tier level of semi-realistic art, like that Vegeta and Gohan I showed you not long ago from Reddit. I do prefer to do cel shaded works, but seeing other artists with that skill level is something I've always admired.

How long have you been drawing? What games do you play?

Have you ever been to the Alamo?
I've been drawing since I was a kid, though, I've only become serious about improving my skills since 2019, which is when I began learning digital art.

I'm not picky when it comes to game genres, I'll play anything that has a good story and music. But I do tend to gravitate more towards games with multi-player. Xenoverse 2, Dead by Daylight, and Monster Hunter are the games I play the most.

I have been to the Alamo and a few other missions once during a 4th grade field trip.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Alright, I understand your desire to draw god tier semi-realistic artwork. However, you need to also understand that right now, your cel shaded artwork is god tier!

What other talents, aside from drawing, are you currently striving to improve?

IXA

Demon God
Do you like any Western video games or the Western genre in general?
As in cowboy, old west stuff? Only western game I've played was Red Dead Online. I do enjoy old west movies though, particularly the ones with Clint Eastwood in them. Now if you mean western developed media, then where something is made does not matter to me. It being enjoyable is all I care about.

Alright, I understand your desire to draw god tier semi-realistic artwork. However, you need to also understand that right now, your cel shaded artwork is god tier!

What other talents, aside from drawing, are you currently striving to improve?
I appreciate your flattery. I would like to get better at cooking. I'm already quite capable of coming up with my own recipes that people seem to love, but I just want to expand my knowledge on it so I can make a bigger variety of dishes.

Do you like Johnny Cash?
Yes. I grew up listening to country music because my mom loved it, and one of her favorites was Johnny Cash. While country isn't near my favorite genre of music, I do still enjoy some of his songs.

Why are you barely active?

:LUL
Coz reasons.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
As in cowboy, old west stuff? Only western game I've played was Red Dead Online. I do enjoy old west movies though, particularly the ones with Clint Eastwood in them. Now if you mean western developed media, then where something is made does not matter to me. It being enjoyable is all I care about.
Have you thought about playing other Red Dead Redemption?

IXA

Demon God
Have you thought about playing other Red Dead Redemption?
The people who got me into RDO told that the Red Dead Redemption games were amazing and it got me interested in wanting to at least try them one day. Maybe if I can get them on sale I'll play them.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What's your favorite number?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite finger?
What's your favorite toe?
Do you have DBZ pajamas?
Do you sleep with a light on?
What do you hope to achieve by the end of 2022?

IXA

Demon God
What's your favorite number?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite finger?
What's your favorite toe?
Do you have DBZ pajamas?
Do you sleep with a light on?
What do you hope to achieve by the end of 2022?
Don't have one.
Red.
Don't have one.
Don't have one.
I do, and a matching pair of slippers too.
I have a LED strip around my computer desk that I keep on at all times, but I am fine with sleeping in pitch black.
I hope to learn how to make short animations; maybe a couple seconds long.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The people who got me into RDO told that the Red Dead Redemption games were amazing and it got me interested in wanting to at least try them one day. Maybe if I can get them on sale I'll play them.
I haven't played much of RDR and that was many years ago, but I got RDR2 last year and I have to say it's the best open world game I've ever played.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Do you play any Nintendo or Sega video games?