Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Fleeting idea that sprung up today: The Next Username.

This could be the next Kenshi song, although I'd need a list of all of the usernames you've used, and a bunch of insults that we can use to dish out to the Zetatards.
:LUL

What do you say?
Pr sure I never used any username besides Kenshi, Papasmurf and Atem, King of Nigs/King of Nigerians. Other than some joke name change where everyone was using Zorc as a username.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Did you play the Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask for the 3DS yet?
No lol

I lost those games in my old apartment that I borrowed from my brother and my 3DS stopped functioning about a year ago which I haven't gotten fixed. I don't play anything but smartphone games nowadays. I'm getting kind of old for vidya games anyway, although if I get a better paying job I might consider purchasing a Switch for Pokken and Fire Emblem (as well as Scarlet version).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Its short for Kuroi Kenshi, which is the original Japanese equivalent of "Black Swordsman." I still like Berserk, but when I was 15 it was my favorite series so I used that name. Eventually just the Kenshi part stuck so I've used it everywhere, which is for the best since on my old handle from 2005-2006 I was constantly hacking forums by tricking people on Invisionfree into making me admin by any means necessary (impersonating their friends knowing they wouldn't bother to require email confirmation, being the most active and amicable member while plotting to ruin the forum because the admin rubbed me the wrong way etc.).

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
What changes would you like to see occur on this forum?
Do you like being on this forum?
Which member annoys you the most?
Which member would you say is your closest friend out of all on here?
Do you have any ideas how else I can contribute to the forum?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What changes would you like to see occur on this forum?
More members and a change in mods. I don't think Southern Gothic and Mystic actually do anything on the staff beyond occasionally warning Hector.
Do you like being on this forum?
It's more a routine at this point since I've been here since 2015. I could live without it, it's not exactly like quitting heroin for me in difficulty. But this place does help me relieve a little of my need for online discussion that isn't cluttered by faggot ass strings of constant Discord messages.
Which member annoys you the most?
Nobody in particular. Maybe Wolf because he has such a short temper and admitted to ignoring me yet attempted to attack "the OP's character" when I made a joke thread. He's also a notorious libtard and flies off the handle when he sees any string of insults directed toward the left and BLM, though DBZF has more of those types
Which member would you say is your closest friend out of all on here?

Hard to say. I'm on good terms with GSM123 and Southern Gothic but I wouldn't trust them with my keys. I don't open up to that extent to ppl I don't know irl.
Do you have any ideas how else I can contribute to the forum?
Maybe posting more seriously in serious topics, and providing opinions on other people's work since you upload your own videos.