Ask Mystic

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i can answer that 1

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">the announcer would win</div>

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
i can answer that 1

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">the announcer would win</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2dtqgpf.gif
</div>

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:
i can answer that 1

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2dtqgpf.gif
</div>
l0l sry

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
@StrawHatCrew: that Batista gif sux
bf0oDy6JQm0UZKVu0eE7EdAF2BkQXe6maYYe-jrAjNT3wAYGVOrC_x05Msuj4MPuwsgmsoYOOHPd1oVY2aNS6W_CLUo5oVGBof5tZ-N0UH9wYD2FZIkre2wXnM8pbziXyiWDCxdFQ_MhmSLfsIYnIdJki6QAwQ=w400-h240-nc
</div>

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic said:
bf0oDy6JQm0UZKVu0eE7EdAF2BkQXe6maYYe-jrAjNT3wAYGVOrC_x05Msuj4MPuwsgmsoYOOHPd1oVY2aNS6W_CLUo5oVGBof5tZ-N0UH9wYD2FZIkre2wXnM8pbziXyiWDCxdFQ_MhmSLfsIYnIdJki6QAwQ=w400-h240-nc
</div>
:'( :'( :'(

i thought it was funny

if u could have sex with the hottest faking woman in the world, but she's got a hiv & u knw it or could have sex with the ugliest faking woman in the world, which'd u choose??? :$ :$ :$

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Mystic said:
</div>
MSSRZKx.gif

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fantastische Hure said:
Mystic said:
</div>

i thought it was funny

if u could have sex with the hottest faking woman in the world, but she's got a hiv & u knw it or could have sex with the ugliest faking woman in the world, which'd u choose??? :$ :$ :$
That depends. HIV isn't guaranteed, ye? :ha

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Mystic said:
</div>

i thought it was funny

That depends. HIV isn't guaranteed, ye? :ha
wot u mean???

no she has hiv for sure & u knw it ;) ;) ;)

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
ok screw that q :mad: :mad: :mad:

have u ever jst casually started something (like a book or a tv-show), without much interest or care, u jst started it bcoz it was there & u rly didn't have anything to do, but by the end of it u got rly invested into it & rly liked it & can't put it down (if it's a book)???

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
No, no. I'll answer that question...

Lana is pretty hot. If she had HIV I'd definitely bang her.

To answer the second q: I started Breaking Bad without much interest. They were just rerunning it and they advertised the rerun (back in February) so I thought to myself "why not?" Now it's my favourite show ever. :D