Ask Mystic

Warmmedown

Elite
-6 is close i guess. i fucked up the question, was meant to be a whole number. Was meant to be +2x on the right side (not -2x), then the answer would be -7. Typical kind of small fuck up from me.

u didn't try the driving shiz

do you play games on emulators ever

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
-6 is close i guess. i fucked up the question, was meant to be a whole number. Was meant to be +2x on the right side (not -2x), then the answer would be -7. Typical kind of small fuck up from me.

u didn't try the driving shiz

do you play games on emulators ever
I don't know math might as well ask me to speak arabic words backwards.

I will try soon. I want to have full cognition for a reaction test

All the time really. I've been focused solely on RDR2 but I have lots of games on emulator

Warmmedown

Elite
Yeh it's fucking bullshit, that driving thing. I got 6 the first time, then 9. After looking up the method I got 13 though. Cool you tried it.

When can you do driving again? Is it banned right now?

What kinda games on emulator? Like what genres and consoles? I played quite a few JRPGs on emulators (SNES Chrono, Treasure of the Rudras a Squaresoft game where you have to make words up to create new spells kickass soundtrack by the FF composer, FF6, Star Ocean SNES (really advanced game mechanics for its time), Secret of Mana, Pokemon trading card game and the DB/Z gameboy color/advance games), Zelda on SNES, Tomba for PS1 and some DS games (Pokemon, Shonen Jump, some One Piece game like smash bros and Ace Attorney). Tried a couple others too I'm sure....some were obscure games that only had a fanslation (like Rudras and Star Ocean). Tried playing Sonic Adventure with a keyboard when I 17 in school, but even the most simple platforming in level one was basically impossible.

Does RDR2 have a story you're playing or is it more like quests or something?

do you play scary games

how do you find/decide on manga to read

Warmmedown

Elite
Who's your avatar image
why have I not asked that yet idk (don't answer! rhetorical)

This one I mean (for future reference):
21.jpg

do you usually listen to more relaxing or upbeat/stirring/intense/agitating music

Warmmedown

Elite
would you rather dress as a parrot or a penguin

did you know some parrots can sometimes live for over 80 years in captivity. Supposedly maybe even over 100 years, but idk.

have you been to the outback

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yeh it's fucking bullshit, that driving thing. I got 6 the first time, then 9. After looking up the method I got 13 though. Cool you tried it.

When can you do driving again? Is it banned right now?

What kinda games on emulator? Like what genres and consoles? I played quite a few JRPGs on emulators (SNES Chrono, Treasure of the Rudras a Squaresoft game where you have to make words up to create new spells kickass soundtrack by the FF composer, FF6, Star Ocean SNES (really advanced game mechanics for its time), Secret of Mana, Pokemon trading card game and the DB/Z gameboy color/advance games), Zelda on SNES, Tomba for PS1 and some DS games (Pokemon, Shonen Jump, some One Piece game like smash bros and Ace Attorney). Tried a couple others too I'm sure....some were obscure games that only had a fanslation (like Rudras and Star Ocean). Tried playing Sonic Adventure with a keyboard when I 17 in school, but even the most simple platforming in level one was basically impossible.

Does RDR2 have a story you're playing or is it more like quests or something?

do you play scary games

how do you find/decide on manga to read
1. Not sure. I could probably organise a lesson soon. I had to cancel due to my having covid. I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next 2-3 weeks so I'm not sure yet.

2. I've downloaded just about every emulator my PC can run, from NES to PS3. I don't play them much but I get games that I'm generally interested in - mainly AAA games. I was playing Twilight Princess for a while. Mario Strikers, Mario Party 6, all really good. I'm hoping to play through the Metal Gear Solid games, but I'm having trouble running MGS4.

3. RDR2 has both. It's a prequel to Red Dead 1 and is divided into six main chapters. I'm on 4/6 currently. Has a main storyline, but also many side quests and activities. You can gamble, hunt, fish, rob, kill, steal etc. Very in depth and the characters are quite fleshed out.

4. I have played some scary games but I tend to avoid the genre. I don't like how jump scares make me feel.

5. Based on recommendations from here, YouTube, and generally well acclaimed manga online. I also tend to check out other works from Mangaka I already like. Other than that, I might see a title or synopsis or cover and it intrigues me. I tend to click on a random chapter (preferably later in the series) to judge the art and quality of the scans. If I think it looks ugly I won't read it.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Who's your avatar image
why have I not asked that yet idk (don't answer! rhetorical)

This one I mean (for future reference):
21.jpg

do you usually listen to more relaxing or upbeat/stirring/intense/agitating music
That's Asumi Kominami from the harem manga "We Never Learn"

Not sure. I tend to listen to Johnny Cash. :troll

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
would you rather dress as a parrot or a penguin

did you know some parrots can sometimes live for over 80 years in captivity. Supposedly maybe even over 100 years, but idk.

have you been to the outback
Penguin

Not surprising as a lot of birds live long in captivity.

I have not. I would not do well there.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What do you do at your job besides just dishwashing?

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
What do you do at your job besides just dishwashing?
Picking up desserts and sauces, unloading deliveries, swapping bins. That's pretty much the bulk of it. Very rarely am I asked to do something with food