Ask Pyro

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I watch every game I can get my hands on. Reddit has a subreddit for streaming all NFL games, so I usually just watch any game I want thanks to that.

There are weekly fantasy leagues, but I play in a full year league. You draft before the season and it ends when the playoffs start. Then there are playoff fantasy leagues. Those are brutal.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What's your kill count?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Void[/mention] why do you procrastinate??????

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What about the Bills? :manabu2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Pyro[/mention] is Paladin gay?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I can say for sure that he may be gay, but I don't have concrete proof yet.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Void[/mention] fulfill your challenges you asswipe.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
unknown.png

How tempted were you by P123's offer?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
[mention]Void[/mention] Would it be advised to jump straight into watching Deep Space Nine with only a very basic understanding of parts of the Star Trek universe, or would watching the Original Series and TNG be advised to fully understand it?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Captain Cadaver said:
@Void Would it be advised to jump straight into watching Deep Space Nine with only a very basic understanding of parts of the Star Trek universe, or would watching the Original Series and TNG be advised to fully understand it?

I jumped right in. The series is tied to The Next Generation, so there are some crossovers. For the most part though it stands on it's own, but like I said before, the first 2 seasons are pretty slow going before seasons 3-7 go on a roll. It's a different Star Trek because there's a big overall story line that really starts at the end of season 2 and goes to the series finale. Most Star Treks are just episodic without much of an overall story. DS9 is the most polarizing ST. Most of the fan complaints are that the show isn't on a ship and just jumping from adventure to adventure. It's more political than the other Treks too.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Would you say the previous two series of Star Trek are worth watching for the characters? I often see fans of the series praising the character writing for Spock, Picard and Data, though I also remember you citing TNG (the one most praised for character writing) as highly overrated.

Warmmedown

Elite
Just heard this one
Would you accept 10 million dollars, but at the expense of that for the rest of your life you'll be chased by a deadly slug? It moves at the pace of a slug, but it can travel through water and anywhere to get you and if it touches you, you die.