Ask SSbardock84

Flame

High Class Warrior
I think I'm going to start posting here a bit more, so I thought I'd make one of these so people could get to know me a bit more.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How old are ya?
When did you first get into Dragon Ball?
What are some of your hobbies outside of foruming?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
How old are ya?
When did you first get into Dragon Ball?
What are some of your hobbies outside of foruming?

18 in about a week.
My whole life really, that's always been kind of a hard question to answer because it's like asking me when did I first walk or talk.
I like writing, watching anime, and playing video games. I'm not the greatest writer but I'm really working on getting better. It's my goal to be an author.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you write short stories? What ever you do write, feel free to post in the Your Works section and I'm sure people will read it!

What are some anime that you've recently watched?

What video game systems do you play?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
Do you write short stories? What ever you do write, feel free to post in the Your Works section and I'm sure people will read it!

What are some anime that you've recently watched?

What video game systems do you play?

I write a mix of kinds, when it comes to fan fictions they're usually short stories. Other stuff is usually Novella length. And thanks I think I might do that!

Most recent one I watched was No Game No Life, unfortunately the anime was discontinued so I didn't get to go very far into it. I'm going to start Assassination Classroom eventually.

PlayStation 3 and Wii U. I plan on getting a PlayStation 4 soon, mainly so I can get Xenoverse 2.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you have an anime/manga list on MyAnimeList?

Did you play Xenoverse 1? If so, how was it? I skipped it but may be interested in trying 2.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
Do you have an anime/manga list on MyAnimeList?

Did you play Xenoverse 1? If so, how was it? I skipped it but may be interested in trying 2.

Nope.

Yep, I loved it. It's the main reason I'm wanting Xenoverse 2 so bad because I enjoyed 1 so much.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kewl, maybe I'll start looking into 2 then.

Are you in university? If not then what do you plan to go for?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
Kewl, maybe I'll start looking into 2 then.

Are you in university? If not then what do you plan to go for?

I start my first year of college in about a little over a week from now. I'm majoring in English, Writing, and Literature.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Nice. Are you more nervous or excited to go to college?

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
Nice. Are you more nervous or excited to go to college?

I'd say I'm mostly nervous for classes. But for everything else I'm pretty excited. The main thing I'm worried about though is about making friends right away.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah that can be challenging. Are you staying local or moving away? Just make small talk in your first classes if possible - just to the people you are sitting beside. Everyone is in the same boat and wants to meet others too, so try to take advantage of the first few classes.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
Yeah that can be challenging. Are you staying local or moving away? Just make small talk in your first classes if possible - just to the people you are sitting beside. Everyone is in the same boat and wants to meet others too, so try to take advantage of the first few classes.

I'm moving pretty far away. It's about a 2 and a half hours away from where I live. Thanks for the advice :D I always kind of forget that everyone else will be experiencing the same thing as well.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Oh nice. You living in residence or what will your living situation be?

Yeah, it's tough to remember that at the end of the day lol.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Firestar said:
Oh nice. You living in residence or what will your living situation be?

Yeah, it's tough to remember that at the end of the day lol.

I'm living there on campus. I got into the nicest dorm hall and I have a single room, I'm pretty lucky for a Freshmen.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
SSbardock84 said:
I'm not the greatest writer but I'm really working on getting better. It's my goal to be an author.

Being a writer is a passion of mine, as I've been writing (mostly utter crap) since the late 90s. I'm deluded and think I truly 'have a book in me.' I'll consider myself a true author when I finally make a small sum of money proving I'm an actual author.

Citadel was a huge step in the right direction, maybe I'll write something with mainstream appeal by 2050!!

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Can I have mod on your forum? :alex2 I'll help you 'grow'

Flame

High Class Warrior
Sasori said:
Can I have mod on your forum? :alex2 I'll help you 'grow'

I gave you mod and the forum hasn't grown. Smh man, we need to get to work. :sure

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Hey, aren't you that guy?

Why'd you change your name to Son Goten on F?