Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not really. I can still appreciate the parts that I enjoyed prior. I don't think it makes sense to change your opinion on something that you enjoyed retrospectively due to a drop in quality later on.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That series is like the epitome of a series that went well until an overly abrupt ending.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think I read the first chapter but then put it down. Might try it after finishing Monster.

Future Warrior

Elite
Not really. I can still appreciate the parts that I enjoyed prior. I don't think it makes sense to change your opinion on something that you enjoyed retrospectively due to a drop in quality later on.
I think it makes complete sense. Monster has such a good setup and intrigue in it's plot and characters, imagine if that was all resolved in a haphazard and lackluster way. It would be difficult to reread those sections when you know all the seeds that the author planted to keep the reader invested doesn't end up paying off in a satisfying way.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think it makes complete sense. Monster has such a good setup and intrigue in it's plot and characters, imagine if that was all resolved in a haphazard and lackluster way. It would be difficult to reread those sections when you know all the seeds that the author planted to keep the reader invested doesn't end up paying off in a satisfying way.
It will definitely change your overall view of the series, but I think you can separate the complete work from segments that were memorable for the right reasons. Part one of one piece is an example. I don't think less of the Alabasta arc because of how bad Fishman Island is.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Probably Fishman Island. Just completely irrelevant considering the lack of threat and how the New World was meant to be a big step up.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Probably Fishman Island. Just completely irrelevant considering the lack of threat and how the New World was meant to be a big step up.
Is fuckmeng Island even part of the new world

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Technically no but it’s the roadblock to getting to the New World, and it was supposedly under Yonko protection.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Technically no but it’s the roadblock to getting to the New World, and it was supposedly under Yonko protection.
What do you think of Bonney being 10-12 years old and the implications it has on Blackbeard wanting her cunt back in Part 1 :withheld

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I mean there's little chance that he actually knew her true age.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Even if he does it seems like a plot line Oda just made up. The whole thing makes little sense. Kizaru is apparently friends with Bonney but was only shown around her when he was much younger.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What you using for studying generally, a tablet, laptop? Or are you going more the physical books and paper route?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Most of the content including text books are all online so I mostly use my laptop. Any time I have to do calculations or math I'll write it out by hand.