Ask supercat

Pocket-God

Elite
Which is your favorite super saiyan form? Canon and Non-canon both count.

supercat

Low Class Warrior
Either SSJ2 or SSB; the sharp appearance sported by the former yields a clean look and something about the latter's color is exceptionally appealing.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What's your opinion on GT homers frequently touting SSJ4 as the best form? And if you had a choice between SSJ4, SSJ3 and SSJG, which would you have made the final form

supercat

Low Class Warrior
I adhere to SSG > SSJ4, but I guess I could see why some fans might consider the latter to be the best. GT characters were seemingly leagues above anything that was seen in Z; even characters like Frieza, Cell, and Piccolo were all likely several tiers stronger than Buuhan and possibly even Vegetto. Heck, even SSJ Goten and Trunks were probably stronger than Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc), seeing as how well Goten (post-Baby) did against Gohan, who at that point had a base form that was presumably stronger than his Ultimate incarnation.

But regardless of all that, I still feel the top-tier of BoG and RoF is several notches stronger than the top-tier of GT. As for the final form, SSG definitely seems to fit the part best in my opinion.

As cool as SSJ3 was, I feel the comic relief aspect of the Buu arc hindered it's potential a bit. If anything, I was quite impressed by GT SSJ3 Goku (against Baby Vegeta).

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Dragonball GT does not have the feats to support how powerful people speculate them to be.

Anybody who disagrees with this fact is biased, and that's pretty much it.

supercat

Low Class Warrior
There's been an ample number of statements along with a few feats that suggest that the vast majority of characters are leagues above anything from the Buu arc. For instance, Base Goku was fighting evenly with Uub during their training session after the two had been training together for 5 years. This alone is an implication that the former is much stronger than Kid Buu. A little later, the same Base Goku that fought on par with Uub has a difficult time taking on Ledgic; suggesting that Ledgic is at the least around Kid Buu-tier. Then we have the events on M2; General Rild in his weakest form was already stated to be stronger than Majin Buu. This reference was likely directed at Buuhan, as what would be the point of saying fighter a is only stronger than fighter b during certain circumstances?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
kriss- said:
Dragonball GT does not have the feats to support how powerful people speculate them to be.

This thread is for asking supercat questions, not for you to share your opinion on GT power levels. Why must you continually spam in multiple people's ask threads?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Mike said:
kriss- said:

This thread is for asking supercat questions, not for you to share your opinion on GT power levels. Why must you continually spam in multiple people's ask threads?
:cage1

supercat

Low Class Warrior
Hi all,

I'm back. Do any of you here recognize me from other DB forums?

Pocket-God

Elite
Welcome back!

I think I know you from Kanzenshuu, you have an SSJB Vegeta avatar there, right?