Ask the Queen

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Favourite Harry-Potter Movie/Book?
I don't read books unless they have pictures. My favorite Harry Potter is the first one because it's the only one I saw.

What do you think of Cat Valentine?
Who?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
What would you do if, by some accident, your boyfriend's face became horribly malformed and it was
irreversible?

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
withheldforprivacy said:
What would you do if, by some accident, your boyfriend's face became horribly malformed and it was
irreversible?
He looks like that everyday and it's reverseable. Making irreversible wouldn't change anything.

Who's your favorite historical figure?
Not really a history type of person but Michael Jordan or Hitler. Not for his actions obviously but Hitler's motives and mindset is interesting. What was going through his head and his mental state is unique I suppose. Almost like a real life Joker without the insanity. I guess a more positive person would be Abraham Lincoln because of his beard.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
What would you do if, for whatever reason, every form of contraception became inaccessible forever (even
pull out, in whatever magical way, became inaccessible)?

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
Damn what I would do. What would everyone else do!? If you can't pull out then you're connected to your partner forever lmao. Imagine if you're a gay male

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
If you had to choose between having fuchsia hair and yellow eyes or green hair and fuchsia eyes, what would
you choose?

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
Awwwe I wanted fuchisa hair with green or blue eyes. Because I already tried that style before.

But I'll go with yellow eyes since green hair is icky

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
Lil Kim or Nicki Minaj?

If you could meet any celeb one from male or female gender, who would it be for any reason?

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
Wonton Soup said:
Lil Kim or Nicki Minaj?

If you could meet any celeb one from male or female gender, who would it be for any reason?
Nicki Minaj EASILY. Looks, talents, appeal, body, everything

I'll meet Dwayne Johnson

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
If Shenron was able to grant you 1 wish, what would that wish be?

Mr Romeo?
Win lotto?
Bring back someone you missed?

I'll meet Dwayne Johnson

Sorry, i don't mean to be judgmental, but don't you have a boyfriend? Is it okay for someone to do that if they are in a love relationship?

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
To meet my sister I've never met.

I indeed have a boyfriend(5 years)Everyone has a celebrity crush. What's the problem? That's like me getting upset that my bf loves
Selena Gomez.

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
Let's say the person you are with right now is the person you think you'll love for the rest of your life and you want to have kids, build a family, buy a house, open your own hair salon.

Now, if someone from the future showed pictures or video or whatever evidence that you're going to marry someone your ideal dream guy and was going to be happy as well, what do you do?

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
Nothing lol. I'll just let life take it's course. Long as I'm happy then why complain?

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
Queen TD said:
Nothing lol. I'll just let life take it's course. Long as I'm happy then why complain?
So you're saying you let life take it's course which leads to the dream guy you always wanted? i think you misunderstood my question :p

Queen TD

High Class Warrior
Wonton Soup said:
Queen TD said:
So you're saying you let life take it's course which leads to the dream guy you always wanted? i think you misunderstood my question :p
I think I did. Can you reexplain lol

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
Let's say the person at present time is named Goten. For whatever reason you both are in love and you want to start a family together and get married.

Now, if someone from the future (let's say 100 years) from now shows you evidence (pictures, wedding video) that you are married to someone else (let's say named Dwayne), how will that effect your decision?

This is what i'm asking... the future is actually what happened, if you let things be, whatever happened in the future will happen in your present, but since you are in love with Goten and now you know the knowledge of your future of marrying something like Dwayne Johnson, what would you do? Would you want to change things so you and Goten be together or would not care because you know everything in the future will be fine and bet on that?