Ask The Sovereign Master Of Spamifestation Anything That Your Little Heart Desires

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Ask me anything that you wish to know, and I will not answer your questions seriously attempt to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What do you think of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword?
I played, and beat, Wind Waker HD on the Wii U. It was my first, and only, play through of the game. I enjoyed it for what it was; a new Zelda experience.

I played, and beat, Twilight Princess in 2006. I initially received a Wii on launch date, alongside Twilight Princess. I also played Twilight Princess HD once on the Wii U. I enjoyed TP since it was a new, and different take on Zelda after Majora's Mask.

I have never played Skyward Sword, and at this moment, I don't intend to ever do so.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I beat Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. I played Skyward Sword up until the halfway point, and then I got lost after that. I completed the map in Breath Of The Wild, and got 10 hearts and 2 stamina wheels, and I got lost after that as well.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Can you fly
Right now, I cannot fly.

Since you're a human Kaiju, do you ever get asked "How's the weather up there"?
It's been a long time since I've been asked one of those trivial questions. From my experience, I feel as if most people that come across me find me too intimidating to interact with, since it occurs so rarely.

IXA

Demon God
What is it about DBS Broly that makes you like him more than Z Broly?

Why do you like Final Form Mira's design so much?

Has the Dragon Ball series had an impact on your life in ways more than just being something fun to watch? Like, has it taught you any morals, or made you realize a goal that you want to accomplish?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What is it about DBS Broly that makes you like him more than Z Broly?

Why do you like Final Form Mira's design so much?

Has the Dragon Ball series had an impact on your life in ways more than just being something fun to watch? Like, has it taught you any morals, or made you realize a goal that you want to accomplish?
I like the design a lot more over the original, especially the Ikari form.

I must love Final Form Mira due to the color combination, and SSJ4-esque vibes.

Throughout my journey, and experience thus far, there are hidden lessons in all sorts of mediums. Dragonball is no exception. That's all I'll say at this time.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Ps5 or Xbox series x?
I have neither. I gave up on other consoles after the Nintendo Switch, as I pledge allegiance to Nintendo.

I have only seen games on the PS5 in person, and they are truly phenomenal in the graphics department. I imagine the Xbox Series X is of the same echelon.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What games do you have on the Switch
Well, what games do I currently have, would be a better question.

0OuO02y.jpg

Since the Nintendo Switch launched, I've had many, many games. I've either sold, traded, or given them away throughout the years.