Ask theallpowerfulPuiPui anything

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Have pressing Dragon Ball questions you need an unqualified answer to? Wondering what a married father of two is doing at a seedy place like this? Want to know more behind "the laugh?" Then ask away!

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I have a question for you!

You should do my interview here that we were gonna do on Neo, and do interviews here!

That wasn't a question was it? That was....

Will you do interviews here?

Dats better!

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Sounds good, btw Solodolo did a great interview so that one is worth lurking for. Jeff509'so is the biggest piece in the history, I'm not sure why teenagers with no interests or jobs were so willing to get interviewed. Smh

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
TheallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Sounds good, btw Solodolo did a great interview so that one is worth lurking for. Jeff509's is the biggest piece in the history, I'm not sure why teenagers with no interests or jobs were so willing to get interviewed. Smh

:sure

I'll check it out.

Jeff509 is here too. He is Jeff Styles

Yeah, dude, some of the people I interviewed in the past were rather dull cause they had no job, no real interests, and were shy.... Like..... WTF!? Lol...

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They disposed of us all.

What are your top 5 fav anime?

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
My list sucks and I have a story on why below:
1. DBZ
2. Sailor Moon
3. Pokémon
4. Gundam Wing
5. Magic Knights Rayearth

Here's why my list is so suspect. I had the misfortune of being the exact opposite of the person my father was. When my dad was 14 to 16, what were my prime anime watching years in my youth, he was a typical Italian hooligan in the Bronx getting laid and into fights non-stop. When I was sitting down and in the house watching anime, and having no girlfriend he'd constantly criticize me for being socially pathetic and not watching normal TV. A normal teenager rebels, a stupid-ass teenager like myself wonders what the hell is wrong with him and tries to change it.

My mind started to orient itself out of anime, and even despise it on the most part. Other than of course hentai (which made me feel me huge shame until my dating years when I realized when girls will only like you if you are unabashedly yourself since this shows confidence) I wasn't watching a minute of anime by the time I went to college. The last anime I watched was Dragon Ball Z, and I waited patiently for the Buu saga. The other world tournament sucked so bad I ragequit and left it for good until 2012 my wife was like, "I never watched the Buu saga either!" At that point, I didn't feel ashamed of myself anymore. People who make fun of others are insecure and likely have a small penis/ are a repressed homosexual.

I kinda lost the ability to get into anime, but will probably get back in it when my kids get older because I'm not going to tell them not to watch something as long as the devices I'm paying for don't get malware due to watching it.

My father? I actually have a good relationship with him, and in his own ineffective way he was trying to look out for me. If he let me be myself I would have got laid anyway because if you tell a chick you're talking to "I watch hentai" they always respond "me too!"

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
TheallpowerfulPuiPui said:
You kick ass, they 'disposed' of you on Neo right.
thx a lot

they did b& me temporarily (or suspended) me a few times, but right-now i could be there, it's just the moderator there sometimes