Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What is the title of your degree?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fuck that's what I'm currently in with no computer knowledge. Is it difficult?

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Fuck that's what I'm currently in with no computer knowledge. Is it difficult?
Its hard to get into. I.e. you need to have up to physics 2 and calculus 2 in math courses. Then you need to take discrete mathematics 1 and 2 while in the program. That actual stuff involving computers is pretty easy I think, but I don't consider it work cause I love programming.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Swag_Master said:
why do you have a hard-on for accelerator?
I'm a fan of super strong characters as well as anti-heroes and Accelerator is both.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Did you ever come to the conclusion that the fanservice shots of Nisemonogatari were carefully directed in order to present what the girl(s) in question wanted to present, as opposed to the viewer "peeking" in? I didn't, but some guy told me about it and I was like whooaaa.

What was the first programming language you learned? I kinda wanna learn a little over the summer but I dunno where to start.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Kyo said:
Did you ever come to the conclusion that the fanservice shots of Nisemonogatari were carefully directed in order to present what the girl(s) in question wanted to present, as opposed to the viewer "peeking" in? I didn't, but some guy told me about it and I was like whooaaa.
No but now that you mention that.... I can totally see it.

What was the first programming language you learned? I kinda wanna learn a little over the summer but I dunno where to start.

C++ is a good one to start with, it's what I started with.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Yeah. Like, he talked about how scene(s) with Hanekawa were way more sexual than those with Shinobu, because Hanakawa (and Arararararrarararaararrarararararraragi-san) are aware of the sexual tension that exists between the two or some shit, whereas Shinobu doesn't give a shit so those scenes weren't nearly as gratuitous even though she was butt naked. I can see it too, even though I think looking so deep into things like that is insaiyan nahmean.

I see, yeah that's been suggested to me before. Thanks for the advice.

What is it that you like about programming? Can you put it into words or is it just something that you're drawn to?

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Kyo said:
Yeah. Like, he talked about how scene(s) with Hanekawa were way more sexual than those with Shinobu, because Hanakawa (and Arararararrarararaararrarararararraragi-san) are aware of the sexual tension that exists between the two or some shit, whereas Shinobu doesn't give a shit so those scenes weren't nearly as gratuitous even though she was butt naked. I can see it too, even though I think looking so deep into things like that is insaiyan nahmean.
Well that makes a lot of sense haha. In Kizumonogatari, Hanekawa and Araragi almost bang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I always liked how Shinobu never seemed to care about any of that shit. She just doesn't give a shit

What is it that you like about programming? Can you put it into words or is it just something that you're drawn to?

Hmm. Ive always liked computers and to be able to create the programs that runs on them is pretty exciting. Sitting down and writing out some code that will actually produce some useful function is really rewarding.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
If you could travel back to any time, what time would you visit?

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Southern Gothic said:
If you could travel back to any time, what time would you visit?
Hmmm.... ancient Egypt or Mesopotamia probably. Just to see what it was like.

Saiyan said:
Do you have another pet?
I have 3 dogs at my mothers house and 2 cats at my dads house back home. No pets at my house.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Whipedkillsmiled said:
What's your top 3 favourite anime
1.) The Raildex series (Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
2.) The Monogatari Series
3.) Clannad

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Captain Cadaver said:
How consistent is your studying of the Japanese language?
I usually go in on the studying for a few weeks and then take a break for a few weeks. Mostly cause I'm pretty lazy but it works out cause it lets me solidify what I've learned.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
What was your favorite subject to study in school? University or otherwise?