Ask Yoshi Anything

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Im out of the loop here, how the hell did you get back after everything that happened? With respect of course.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Is it better or worse than your old outlet?
It's better. It pays better, the work is easier, the coworkers are more mature because they're older, and the staff is less strict because the employees are older.
Im out of the loop here, how the hell did you get back after everything that happened? With respect of course.
Well ever since DBZeta moved to XenForo, it's no longer a clique or a lawless atmosphere (you don't find word filters for banned users anymore, for example). So Mystic registered on Dragon Ball Forums asking if I wanted to come back and I agreed. I appealed to SSJ2 however, saying that I was sorry for starting a forum war against DBZeta in 2017, which was in hindsight selfish on my part, since I could have easily left the Internet after I got banned here the second time.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
It's better. It pays better, the work is easier, the coworkers are more mature because they're older, and the staff is less strict because the employees are older.

Well ever since DBZeta moved to XenForo, it's no longer a clique or a lawless atmosphere (you don't find word filters for banned users anymore, for example). So Mystic registered on Dragon Ball Forums asking if I wanted to come back and I agreed. I appealed to SSJ2 however, saying that I was sorry for starting a forum war against DBZeta in 2017, which was in hindsight selfish on my part, since I could have easily left the Internet after I got banned here the second time.
cool-cool-cool-no-doubt.gif

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Have you gotten into any new hobbies over the past several years?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Have you gotten into any new hobbies over the past several years?
I tried retaking martial arts but I didn't have the same passion for it as I did when I was a teenager. I remembered a lot more about it than I thought I would though, so that's a positive. Like I said on page 1 though, I want to go to the Natatorium to start swimming again.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Are you still trying to lose weight?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
what did you think of Berserk's most recent chapter?
It was a massive cliffhanger because Guts and Casca saw Griffith for the first time since the Hill Of Swords, but at the same time, I felt closure because Guts and Casca reunited with the Moonlight Boy and both bonded with him in a parent like manner, and it was revealed to us that the Moonlight Boy and Griffith actually do share a body.