Baby Vegeta is coming to FighterZ.

Future Warrior

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
The only move I recall they gave to Gogeta Blue from GT was the Big Bang Kamehameha, something that's already been a signature move for Gogeta in all forms in video games since BT3.

No.

Future Warrior

Elite
Weird, I can see them just fine. I didn't want to waste your time with watching a 7 min Gogeta Blue references video on youtube, but I don't know how else to show you.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Managed to see them by quoting your post and copying the links from there.

Still, that's only two references from his combos when there's still more to work with for both moves and melee such as the Bluff Kamehameha, his speedblitz kick that made Yi Xing Long's nose bleed as well as his arial kick to name but a few. If past games have shown anything, it's that there's a lot of things to work with in making Gogeta's different forms feel distinct.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think it was too out of left field that Gogeta would be featured here since Gogeta was the pinnacle of power in GT, and we got two GT characters before him.

Future Warrior

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:

Still, that's only two references from his combos when there's still more to work with for both moves and melee such as the Bluff Kamehameha, his speedblitz kick that made Yi Xing Long's nose bleed as well as his arial kick to name but a few. If past games have shown anything, it's that there's a lot of things to work with in making Gogeta's different forms feel distinct.

I think the arial kick might also be part of his combo, but even the one's that I showed so far is like 90% of what SSJ4 Gogeta already showcased based on his 10 minutes of screen time with him constantly talking and laughing at Yi Xin Long.

I don't have a problem with the idea of there being SSJ4 Gogeta in the game, but they shouldn't have wasted the little moves he had on a different Gogeta already present.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah, I have faith in the FighterZ development team not making Gogeta (monkey) a reskin of DBS Gogeta, but it doesn't really look good when DBS Gogeta already was a representation of the three forms of Gogeta we saw, with him taking the finisher from M12 for his Dramatic Finish against Janemba, and having several of his GT moves already. I can see why they chose Gogeta over SSJ4 Vegeta as a GT addition when Vegeta only showed so many moves in trying to fuse back to Gogeta repeatedly in the episode or so where he actually had any screen time fighting unfused, though.

Future Warrior

Elite
It's whatever. Not sure why I even care that much when I don't play the game lol.

If anything, at least we'll be able to see more unique character dialogue.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Tbh most of the dialogue won't be shit we didn't already see in Xenoverse, seeing as Gogeta already had dialogue there with the big hitters of DBS like Beerus and Whis.

Majin_Blue

Future Warrior said:
Captain Cadaver said:

I think the arial kick might also be part of his combo, but even the one's that I showed so far is like 90% of what SSJ4 Gogeta already showcased based on his 10 minutes of screen time with him constantly talking and laughing at Yi Xin Long.

I don't have a problem with the idea of there being SSJ4 Gogeta in the game, but they shouldn't have wasted the little moves he had on a different Gogeta already present.

-100x Big Bang Kamehameha
-Bluff Kamehameha
-Perhaps the positive energy reversal?
I could also see them giving him the 10x Kamehameha and Final Shine, as well as other moves from Goku and Vegeta to make him an outright "Super Saiyan 4" rep.

But I agree, it's very strange to add SS4 Gogeta when they already gave his most iconic moves to Blue Gogeta.

Future Warrior

Elite
That’s actually a good point. They could take all the moves that SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta did and use it for Gogeta.

It’s still pretty stupid though. I think they are better off making SSJ4 another skin for Gogeta Blue and call it a day.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Fuck I hope they don't give Gogeta Dragon Fist lmao, that was SSJ4 Galu's only move in FighterZ. If they give him Final Shine though, that'd be dope.