Baki

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Bro, Baki is so bad. Like, I can't believe I'm watching this stuff. The Netflix season 1 of Baki is literal trash. But I committed to finishing this thing, it's so so bad. Just had to complain about it to someone.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah I've never watched it but the preview on Netflix looked fucking awful lol

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Yeah I've never watched it but the preview on Netflix looked fucking awful lol

Bro it’s so bad. It might be the worst thing I’ve ever watched. Like the original series from 2001 was already pretty trashy, but how little I knew then. I consider the original series a masterpiece compared to this crap. And I invested so much time watching it all because I thought the Netflix stuff was going to be cool. It’s so bad man I am so disappointed.

Never watch this crap man. I liked the memes about Baki and Yujiro and got curious. What a huge mistake.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
My brother and I also watched this by mistake and it was really bad, most likely Demon Slayer level bad.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
My brother and I also watched this by mistake and it was really bad, most likely Demon Slayer level bad.
Oh no, Demon Slayer is that bad? I was looking forward to watching it in the future. My goodness. Some of these animes end up horrible and they get such good popularity.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Oh no, Demon Slayer is that bad? I was looking forward to watching it in the future. My goodness. Some of these animes end up horrible and they get such good popularity.
I feel like you’re generally safer if you watch older anime instead of newer anime.