Baryon Mode Naruto vs Zarbon and Dodoria

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd give it to the team since they don't have limited lifespan

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
I'd give it to the team since they don't have limited lifespan
Tbh, I think Naruto would oneshot them before even needing to have to use his life shaving hax. Naruto was stomping an Otsutki that is considerably stronger than Kaguya and Momoshiki, who create their own planets and stars.

At the end of the war arc before being sealed Kaguya was about to destroy her own dimension in one attack which contained stars in it.

Imo Naruto might could even beat Namek SSJ Goku.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Don't know Naruto well (I only played the games, that's how I got the story), but Kaguya's realm was a timespace wasn't it? Or something like that. As in she created 3 dimensions of space & 1 dimension of time & threatened to destroy this 4D realm? That's like universal, maybe. Feel free to correct me lmao

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Don't know Naruto well (I only played the games, that's how I got the story), but Kaguya's realm was a timespace wasn't it? Or something like that. As in she created 3 dimensions of space & 1 dimension of time & threatened to destroy this 4D realm? That's like universal, maybe. Feel free to correct me lmao
They were indeed dimensions. The problem with calling it universal is that it's not made explicit on exactly if they were necessarily universal size, they were definitely the size of planets and contained stars but whether they were even larger than that isn't made clear.

All of the Otstuskis are at least relative or superior to her in power with the one Naruto stomped being the strongest so Baryon Mode Naruto is at least multi-star level.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
They were indeed dimensions. The problem with calling it universal is that it's not made explicit on exactly if they were necessarily universal size, they were definitely the size of planets and contained stars but whether they were even larger than that isn't made clear.

All of the Otstuskis are at least relative or superior to her in power with the one Naruto stomped being the strongest so Baryon Mode Naruto is at least multi-star level.
I did some digging, you know the scan with Kaguya saying she'll destroy the timespace?
main-qimg-10f8a53cf0404d5816f885768a4e27ad-pjlq.jpg

From what I can tell, it's a mistranslation. Here's the original Japanese scan:
canvas.png
Well I used an image to text converter, which gives this

I did have to remove the very small words to the side of the Japanese text since it confused the image to text thing, but those on their own came out as this

So I retract the 4D Kaguya thing, she never created or threatened a timespace. On the surface though, Star level seems fine to me, for the reasons you stated.