Base vegeta (buu saga) vs light grenade

Miss Scarlet

Ofc, this is piccolo during his fight with 17 and imperfect cell. And base Vegeta is from the beginning of the buu saga before getting possesed by babidi.

How do you think he would receive it? Knowing how durable vegeta is I can say he would survive but he would get severely injured like when he received the genkidama back on his 1st fight with goku.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I would expect him to survive it given how much stronger than Piccolo he would be. The base kids are already around Piccolo's level and Vegeta is clearly far stronger than that. He would probably take damage but would survive.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The Base Saiyans are all around the Imperfect Cell Post Absorbtions/Android #16 to Semi Perfect Cell level of power. They should tank the Light Grenade easy.

Miss Scarlet

Base vegeta being around 16 or imperfect cell level before babidi sounds too much. Base goku should be the one fitting that category.

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
I think his jump suit would be damaged
and he’d have dirt all over him, but yeah
he should tank it fairly well.

As long as he’s “on guard” :troll

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Base vegeta being around 16 or imperfect cell level before babidi sounds too much. Base goku should be the one fitting that category.
I have Post ROSAT Piccolo on par with his Light Grenade against Cell. Base Vegeta being Imperfect Cell or #16 level sounds reasonable considering.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Base Vegeta would deal with it easily. I think he'd need to cover himself or brace himself unlike Cell, but it wouldn't be a threat to him.