Battle Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcogginsa

Legendary Super Saiyan Broly(1st appearence) vs. Perfect Cell vs. Hatchiyack vs. Super Bojack vs. Dabura

Who wins in this face off?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Here is my power chain:

LSSJ Broly = Perfect Cell >> Dabra. I haven't seen M9 or the special with Hatchiyack, so I can't judge.

I will give the victory to Cell. Dabra gets one shotted here, and then Cell is left to fight Broly. They have an intense fight, but ultimately Cell's superior technique and skill will help him come out on top. Plus he has regeneration if he needs it.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Dabra is fodder, and I don't know much about Hatchiyak, so I'm going to go with Cell.

Canis Latrans

I think hatchiyak will win Dabura can't do much and Broly would kill cell and Bojack and then then hat will win

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Hatchiyak is noted that he "might have greater ki than Broly." But it is important to know that he has to build up or whatever for his blasts.

jcogginsa

I don't see why Dabra would get one shot. He's in cells league, and His spit is a gamechanger

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
He's in the Cell who fought Goku's league. Still much weaker than everyone else mentioned.

jcogginsa

SSJ Vegetto said:
He's in the Cell who fought Goku's league. Still much weaker than everyone else mentioned.
i don't recall that distinction ever being made

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
So you're saying Super Saiyan Gohan, who's weaker than he was 7 years ago, can be advantaged against someone comparable to Perfect (or Super Perfect) Cell, despite the latter being confident in taking on every Z fighter including the former (who was stronger at that point) all at once?

jcogginsa

SSJ Vegetto said:
So you're saying Super Saiyan Gohan, who's weaker than he was 7 years ago, can be advantaged against someone comparable to Perfect (or Super Perfect) Cell, despite the latter being confident in taking on every Z fighter including the former (who was stronger at that point) all at once?
Considering Dabura has every reason to draw that fight out? I think it's possible

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Dabra's purpose was to damage Gohan, so energy would go to Buu. If Dabra couldn't even damage Gohan he's clearly not stronger than him.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Here is my power chain:

LSSJ Broly = Perfect Cell >> Dabra. I haven't seen M9 or the special with Hatchiyack, so I can't judge.

I will give the victory to Cell. Dabra gets one shotted here, and then Cell is left to fight Broly. They have an intense fight, but ultimately Cell's superior technique and skill will help him come out on top. Plus he has regeneration if he needs it.
Yeah but Goku said he might even be stronger than Broly.
ID go with
Hatchiyack>=Perfect Cell FP=LSSJ Broly M8>Super Bojack>=Dabura

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
I'd give this to Perfect Cell. He has the immense strength coupled with great battle intelligence.

SuperGogeta

Low Class Warrior
Perfect Cell > Hatchiyack(Base) >> Dabura >=< Broly (M8)
If Hatchiyack transforms, he stomps, If not, Cell wins

Status
Not open for further replies.