Best Vegeta quote

RollBack

Low Class Warrior
"you took my pride. now im gonna take your ass." - Vegeta 1992

Last edited:

Warmmedown

Elite
How can Kakarott's son be so strong?
How come Kakarott's bald friend is still alive and my bald friend isn't?

maxresdefault.jpg

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
“So long Bulma… Trunks… And even you, Kakarot!”
“Kakarot, you are number one!”

Warmmedown

Elite
Does Vegeta have the kind of goofiness in the manga that he has in the English anime? Like mondo cool, sad for you, stretches to ANY size (lmao just rewatched this and laughed).

Lol just remembered the Freeza one with his caressing the dragon balls. They had to know what they were doing.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
Does Vegeta have the kind of goofiness in the manga that he has in the English anime? Like mondo cool, sad for you, stretches to ANY size (lmao just rewatched this and laughed).

Lol just remembered the Freeza one with his caressing the dragon balls. They had to know what they were doing.
No. He isn't hindered by Funimation's bad writing in the manga... or anywhere else.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
There's one from Funimation Piccolo that made me laugh really hard, I think him saying upon fusing with Nail, "what power, that's unreal! My gosh! I feel amazing, I feel incredible, YES, YES, YES, I CAN WIN, I can do this!! I feel alive!!" Hahah. I'm Brazilian who's dub can be arguably even better than the JP one and is pretty faithful, the soundtracks are the exact the same as the JP ones so I never knew anything about the Funimation bad line dubs until watching them and it was like..... Damn.... Did they really think it'd sound cool? I'd even wonder how would ppl watching Funimation be a DB fan but eh, it's a matter of getting used to it I guess, for someone whose first experience was as close as possible to the JP version, I think the impact is bigger.

RollBack

Low Class Warrior

Lol just remembered the Freeza one with his caressing the dragon balls. They had to know what they were doing
i dont know