Broly PDL Stuff (HunterR18)

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
It's just a theory, no evidence the villains helped?
yup just theory, koyama and the movie said that broly was "running amuck in hell" and causing chaos, Koyama say Broly M10 is facing bio-broly (if he's there) ( @Dagon There must be this scan about Broly vs Bio-Broly) what would be Broly SSJ vs Bio-Broly + c.o why nothing indicates that Broly M10 used the LSSJ form before face Goku/Paikuhan (and Cell has ki of Goku)

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Oh I see, the only way he can be running amok is if he's attacking everyone.

Man, would I love to see Cell vs Broly. That's always been the best fight ever I think. The clash of the titans.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Oh I see, the only way he can be running amok is if he's attacking everyone.

Man, would I love to see Cell vs Broly. That's always been the best fight ever I think. The clash of the titans.
would be something like this ?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
yup , its from DBH Ultimate Mission (same happen in DBH normal) And broly LSSJ3 is considered the strongest villain in Z
Hmm 8x LSSJ Broly(M10) > Buuhan perhaps, unless base Broly also gets stronger.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
From @Dagon post

It's just a theory, no evidence the villains helped?
Koyama saying that Broly and Bio-Broly are different people so it means that Broly fought his clone in hell ,but I couldn't find anything about why he was furious in hell, maybe it's what I said (he fought Cell and ended up fighting all the villains there)

and I assume that Broly M10/M11 used the SSJ and LSSJ form against Goku/Paikuhan

my teory:

Broly SSJ (Movie 10/11) vs Bio-Broly/Cell/Bojack/Freeza/Cooler/Turles +c.o

Broly LSSJ (Movie 10/11) vs Goku SSJ2/Paikuhan (Full Power)

another theory is that Broly was removed by Enma Daioh or Goku received a Toei Hax and defeated Broly

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Broly shouldn’t be too much stronger than Goku. Goku’s not scared and seems ready to take care of business in both movies.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Broly shouldn’t be too much stronger than Goku. Goku’s not scared and seems ready to take care of business in both movies.
There is a scan saying that Goku will take the strongest enemies very seriously, but there must be a Toei Boost for Goku M10/M11 and M12 that he is stronger than normal