Broly PDL Stuff (HunterR18)

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Do you think it is possible that Broly LSSJ (M11) > Broly LSSJ (M10)?

Whereas Goku thought he and Pikkon could take on Broly, however, according to @HunterR18 Goku SSJ2 and Pikkon needed help from the villains from hell to defeat Broly.

What do you think?
only for Broly in hell , Broly RSSJ (Movie 8) > Bio-Broly

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Koyama on Twitter said Broly and Bio-Broly are different beings, and if I recall correctly he seemed to treat the Broly in hell as the real Broly while Bio-Broly appeared to have no soul from being a clone, since he's never considered in talks about Broly and the afterlife.

Bio-Broly is said to be the strongest Broly in tie-in materials from before any new upgrades like from video games and DBH.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Koyama on Twitter said Broly and Bio-Broly are different beings, and if I recall correctly he seemed to treat the Broly in hell as the real Broly while Bio-Broly appeared to have no soul from being a clone, since he's never considered in talks about Broly and the afterlife.

Bio-Broly is said to be the strongest Broly in tie-in materials from before any new upgrades like from video games and DBH.
From what I remember it was only in Super Saiyan remains "not the Final State, but it has the fluids and also the fact that Goten and Trunks do better than him and Gohan remains superior to both Goten/Trunks in Movie 11

But it was precisely Broly M10 that Goku/Paikuhan had to go to hell because he was there causing confusion like amuck

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
From what I remember it was only in Super Saiyan remains "not the Final State, but it has the fluids and also the fact that Goten and Trunks do better than him and Gohan remains superior to both Goten/Trunks in Movie 11

But it was precisely Broly M10 that Goku/Paikuhan had to go to hell because he was there causing confusion like amuck
Is that something Koyama said?

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Is that something Koyama said?
From Movie Book and Movie 11 , but yes Gohan is better than kids

1705519846069.png
"This is the first time since the fifth movie in the movie series, `The Strongest Guy in the World,'' that the protagonist fights an enemy created through genetic engineering (biotechnology).
Next page
However, because the person cultivated from the genes was the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, Goten and Trunks end up in the worst possible situation, having to fight again without Gohan's support like in the previous movie.

As for the time, Android 18 says to Satan, ``In exchange for handing over the victory to you at the Tenkaichi Budokai, I made a promise...'' in the 25th episode."

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
but the scans only says Super Saiyan

admit with Gohan is better than kids:

Gohan > kids M10/M11

Broly SSJ Movie 10 > Bio-Mug

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
but the scans only says Super Saiyan

admit with Gohan is better than kids:

Gohan > kids M10/M11

Broly SSJ Movie 10 > Bio-Mug
I checked the scans on page 1 and they call Bio-Broly a legendary Super Saiyan.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
I checked the scans on page 1 and they call Bio-Broly a legendary Super Saiyan.
1705529609945.png

They multiply by melting away humans one after another.
Goten and Trunks become Super Saiyans and challenge Broly, and Krillin also appears to save No. 18 from being pushed. However, neither Goten nor Trunks have any power against Super Saiyan Broly, so Trunks comes up with a plan and pours culture fluid onto Broly, causing it to dissolve.
However, the growing culture fluid leaks all over the island, and Trunks and his friends try to save the people and stop the culture fluid. However, the ki blast have no effect, and Trunks realizes that the culture fluid is vulnerable to seawater.

Yup he is on LSSJ state but have Super Saiyan power , but Gohan can defeat him

Broly LSSJ (Movie 8) >= Broly SSJ (Movie 10) > Bio-Mug

or Broly RSSJ > Bio-Mug

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
View attachment 3355

They multiply by melting away humans one after another.
Goten and Trunks become Super Saiyans and challenge Broly, and Krillin also appears to save No. 18 from being pushed. However, neither Goten nor Trunks have any power against Super Saiyan Broly, so Trunks comes up with a plan and pours culture fluid onto Broly, causing it to dissolve.
However, the growing culture fluid leaks all over the island, and Trunks and his friends try to save the people and stop the culture fluid. However, the ki blast have no effect, and Trunks realizes that the culture fluid is vulnerable to seawater.

Yup he is on LSSJ state but have Super Saiyan power , but Gohan can defeat him

Broly LSSJ (Movie 8) >= Broly SSJ (Movie 10) > Bio-Mug

or Broly RSSJ > Bio-Mug
They said he was in LSSJ form though. The use of "Super Saiyan" here is easily just a generalization.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
They said he was in LSSJ form though. The use of "Super Saiyan" here is easily just a generalization.
in all scans it says the same but even so it is very difficult to consider Bio-Broly above Broly M10

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
in all scans it says the same but even so it is very difficult to consider Bio-Broly above Broly M10
If you're referring to battle feats it's easily just bio-Broly not being serious.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
1705533662649.png

1705533689742.png

What I'm trying to say is that they put him in Legendary Form but he doesn't even have the power of the previous film's form, much less that of SSJ, he's a different warrior.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
What I'm trying to say is that they put him in Legendary Form but he doesn't even have the power of the previous film's form, much less that of SSJ, he's a different warrior.
I could swear I saw something that said Bio-Broly was the strongest Broly.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
This is a great thread. I agree with @GreatSaiyaman123 overall here.

SSJ Broly M10 = LSSJ Broly M8

The Z team are all comparable to Super Vegeta, no one is greatly superior to each other.

Broly vs Goku/Pikkon in Hell is interesting. Considering the same people who make the movies explicitly state that only Majin Buu and Janemba have forced Goku to go Super Saiyan 3 in a movie where Paragus makes an entrance, I have no reason to think Broly is Super Saiyan 3 level.

Why are you guys talking about the villains helping out against Broly in M11?

I think whatever they did to put down Broly in M11, probably led to him not appearing in M12. They probably put him in some sort of solitary confinement or some sort of extra special jail.

How come Cell doesn't show up in M12? Does Bojack? Cooler?

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
This is a great thread. I agree with @GreatSaiyaman123 overall here.

SSJ Broly M10 = LSSJ Broly M8

The Z team are all comparable to Super Vegeta, no one is greatly superior to each other.

Broly vs Goku/Pikkon in Hell is interesting. Considering the same people who make the movies explicitly state that only Majin Buu and Janemba have forced Goku to go Super Saiyan 3 in a movie where Paragus makes an entrance, I have no reason to think Broly is Super Saiyan 3 level.

Why are you guys talking about the villains helping out against Broly in M11?

I think whatever they did to put down Broly in M11, probably led to him not appearing in M12. They probably put him in some sort of solitary confinement or some sort of extra special jail.

How come Cell doesn't show up in M12? Does Bojack? Cooler?
1705634588795.png
1705634606167.png
1705634676861.png
1705634687329.png

1705635476283.png

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Yeah, I feel like we don't see Cell and Broly in M12 probably due to respect for their characters, but perhaps they've been given extra special jail places that can't be broken?

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
By koyama and etc Broly M10 fight agains Bio-Mug (if he in hell) and he "running amuck" , i think Broly M10 fight agains villans and Goku/Paikuhan fight agains him