Can Bulla Fly

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
I think someone asked this on Neo 7 years ago but who cares.

There is always an assumption that Bulla could not fly without the help of being possessed by Baby. However, even without training Bulla clearly has supernatural strength as she survived being thrown at a roof of a Dragon_Ball_GT_1_29_The_Fall_Of_The_Saiyans_839600.jpgcar. (Only reacting with annoyance). Even though DB characters do not fly by default (I.e. Goten) the writing in GT was piss poor (or Veggie taught her to fly) so this may not have hindered Bulla's ability to fly.

Anywhere where this is disproven? Don't worry I'll get back to spamming. :panties

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Didn't Super have baby Pan fly? :troll Well between that and Videl, I'd at least say Bra has the potential to fly so long as someone takes the time to teach her. Whether that happens is another story, but I'd maintain that she could do it.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think it was an ability unlocked by Baby's possessing. Flying seems to be a complicated technique going by Goten not knowing how to fly despite being a SSJ and shooting Ki blasts.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Then everyone should have been flying. How do you know that Bra didn't learn flight?

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Pan knew how to fly at age 4 even disregarding Subpar. I don't think it's out of character at all for Vegeta to teach her some basics in fighting.
I always hypothesized that she had basic fighting skills, essentially she would be stronger than Videl (Buu saga) by a huge margin, and with relatively little effort.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If Trunks was born as a prodigy then I don't see why Bra would be excluded due to being a girl.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
If Trunks was born as a prodigy then I don't see why Bra would be excluded due to being a girl.
I don't see why Bulla wouldn't have the potential to be powerful. I just don't think she cares, that and she was the recipient of Vegeta's post Cell/Majin Buu parenting. He wasn't as hardcore.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Pan knew how to fly at age 4 even disregarding Subpar. I don't think it's out of character at all for Vegeta to teach her some basics in fighting.
In Subpar she knew how to fly as an infant :king :troll

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I don't think so. IIRC, she was in a spaceship with Bulma when they arrived at the battlefield after Super 17's death. It's safe to say that she can't fly at all. Other than being controlled by Baby, the series seems to implied that Bulla has no experience on controlling her ki.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't think so. IIRC, she was in a spaceship with Bulma when they arrived at the battlefield after Super 17's death. It's safe to say that she can't fly at all. Other than being controlled by Baby, the series seems to implied that Bulla has no experience on controlling her ki.
Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks were all in Bulma's spaceship in Super :cena